This replaces music in Doom 2, to that of intense action 80' synthwave, retro futuristic high quality music. Randomized for every playthrough!
SynthDOOM (For Doom 2, to be used with GZDoom 2.2.0 or newer)
Originally made by a kind Anon on /vr/, but he never released this gem anywhere outside of 4chan.
This creation must not be forgotten or lost to time. That's why I'm sharing this with everyone.
This replaces music in Doom 2, to that of intense action 80' synthwave, retro futuristic high quality music. Excellent for fast paced gameplay and setting up an epic Terminator like, 80's futuristic action movie esque atmosphere. The songs are randomized for each playthrough, so you won't hear the same track everytime.
Its really good.
1. 05 - Power Glove - Warzone.mp3
2. 06 - Power Glove - Sloan's Assault.mp3
3. 4-Turbo Killer - from YouTube.mp3
4. Artemus Gordon - Deathrace2000 - from YouTube.mp3
5. Carpenter Brut - Hang'em All - from YouTube.mp3
6. Carpenter Brut - Le Perv - from YouTube.mp3
7. Carpenter Brut - Looking for Tracy Tzu - from YouTube.mp3
8. Carpenter Brut - Roller Mobster - from YouTube.mp3
9. DANCE WITH THE DEAD - The Entity - from YouTube.mp3
10. Daniel Deluxe - Aero - from YouTube.mp3
11. Daniel Deluxe - The Guardian (feat. Sourc3) - from YouTube.mp3
12. Dynatron - Pulse Power - from YouTube.mp3
13. Furi - You're mine (Carpenter Brut) - from YouTube.mp3
14. Glitch Black - Badlands Escape Pod (Music Video) - from YouTube.mp3
15. Grooveworthy - PantherForce V - from YouTube.mp3
16. Hexenkraft - The Devil Rides Out - Synthwave, Dark Synth, Horror Synth 2016 - from YouTube.mp3
17. JK47 & Animal Firepower - Molly - from YouTube.mp3
18. Lazerhawk - Overdrive - from YouTube.mp3
19. Mega Drive - Acid Spit - from YouTube.mp3
20. Miami Nights 1984 - Accelerated - from YouTube.mp3
21. MOXX - Praetor - from YouTube.mp3
22. Niky Nine - Exhausted Delivery - from YouTube.mp3
23. Perturbator - -Future Club- [Dangerous Days Premiere - 2014] - from YouTube.mp3
24. Perturbator - -Humans Are Such Easy Prey- [-Dangerous Days- Official] - from YouTube.mp3
25. Perturbator - Raining Steel - from YouTube.mp3
26. PERTURBATOR - Raw Power - from YouTube.mp3
27. Perturbator - -She Is Young, She Is Beautiful ... - [Music Video - Official] - from YouTube.mp3
28. Perturbator - Welcome To Nocturne City - from YouTube.mp3
29. Stay Out Of Trouble (Perturbator - Future Club) - from YouTube.mp3
30. Tokyo Rose - Need For Speed - from YouTube.mp3
31. Tonebox - The Chase - from YouTube.mp3
32. Transexual (Dance With The Dead - Transexual) - from YouTube.mp3
33. Zombie Hyperdrive - Red Eyes - from YouTube.mp3
There are many ways to use/install mods, so just look up general mod usage guides on the net to find the best method that suits you.
Me, I use GZDoom 2.2.0, with the Doom2.wad. I install mods via the gzdoom-username.ini. At this location in the file:
I add this line:
Save the ini file, and launch gzdoom.exe. Done.
I install all mods this way. Its also handy to have a seperate .txt file to store all the Path= lines, for easy reuse whenever I need them again.