SWLU: Galaxy In Chaos is an addon for SWLU that aims to bring the many locations in the star wars galaxy into X3. Update 1.1 fixes numerous bugs and adds some new sectors and general content.
How to install:
1. Make sure you have a clean install of X3:TC and X3:AP.
2. Follow all of the steps to install Litcubes Universe
3. Install SWLU to your LU installation.
4. Download the latest version of Galaxy in Chaos.
5. Extract all of the files inside the x3 terran conflict folder in the .zip to your X3 Terran Conflict folder in your LU installation (literally just a drag in drop)
6. Have fun!
It is recommended to make another SWLU install when using this map, as if you want to revert back to normal SWLU, you will have to get another install of X3LU.
Signs of a broken installation:
1. Your welcome message does not have the current version of Galaxy In Chaos on it.
2. There are a bunch of =TextIdNotFound= sectors and/or old X3 sector names.
As this is a different map, there will be abandoned ships in different locations. Please try not to leak these as I will have to relocate them in a new update.
If you have a previously exported SWLU game, you cannot import it into this map, as this map does not contain all of the sectors from the original X Universe map.
- Litcube's Phanon Corporation is incompatible with GIC, and has been removed from the AL menu. You can still visit their sector but you will not be greeted by the welcoming party.
- Base SWLU scripted gamestarts have been removed but will be added back in a later update.
- There are now 4 major factions (Empire, Rebels, Pirates, Xenon) instead of 7, and the remaining factions are deemed "minor factions" (CIS, CSA, Mandalorians, Jedi).
- The Xenon are still in this map despite it being changed to the star wars galaxy, except you will just have to find them.
- SCH's are available at: Entralla, Sluis Van, and Corellia.
- PHQ's are available at: Kuat, and Golrath.
- Plutarch Tractor System available at: Bakura (Plutarch HQ), and Coruscant (Orbital Shield Array).
- Original X3 Race ships will be available in certain sectors that are owned by their parent race.
Replaced 2 MRE Packing Plant M's in Rodia with Water Purification plant L's.
Added 3 Solar Power Plant L's to Old Republic Holdout.
Changed Names of GRK, PAA, PG, to fit star wars laser names.
Changed DBY-827 turbolaser cannon name to Medium Ion cannon (yes it is actually an ion cannon).
There is now a south gate in Ruusan that leads down to Nexus Ortal
Changed the debug sector so it looks different from normal SWLU.
Replaced a solar power plant M in Manaan with a solar power plant L.
Added 1 XL solar power plant to Mon Cala.
Added 1 MRE Packing plant to Jabim.
The Maw and Jabim are now connected.
Added a water purification plant and Ice harvesting facility to the Maw.
Fixed a bunch of stations being owned by the Imperials in Malachor.
Imperial military M2's should now stay in corsucant.
Sarapin now has a north gate to Kuat.
Rattatak's North Gate now heads to a new sector: Batuu.
Jakku sector moved 1 sector north.
Switched Bonadan and Naboo soundtracks.
Switched Mygeeto soundtrack.
Corporate Sector now has IRD's and IRD-A's available at their shipyards, they also use them.
Fixed Rebel OTAS shipyard at Kashyyk being owned by the Corporate Sector.
Retired Captain start now has 9 notoriety rating with the Rebel Alliance.
Added a solar power plant XL to Crait.
Unknown Sector Omicron
New Sectors for the southeast.
Overall galaxy map.