SWLU: Galaxy In Chaos is an official addon for SWLU bringing the Star Wars Galaxy into SWLU, with planets from both cannon and legends material. This is a patch with numerous fixes and small additions content wise.
How to install:
1. Make sure you have a clean install of X3:TC and X3:AP.
2. Follow all of the steps to install Litcubes Universe
3. Install SWLU to your LU installation.
4. Download the latest version of Galaxy in Chaos.
5. Extract all of the files inside the x3 terran conflict folder in the .zip to your X3 Terran Conflict folder in your LU installation (literally just a drag in drop)
6. Have fun!
It is recommended to make another SWLU install when using this map, as if you want to revert back to normal SWLU, you will have to get another install of X3LU.
Signs of a broken installation:
1. Your welcome message does not have the current version of Galaxy In Chaos on it.
2. There are a bunch of =TextIdNotFound= sectors and/or old X3 sector names.
As this is a different map, there will be abandoned ships in different locations. Please try not to leak these as I will have to relocate them in a new update.
If you have a previously exported SWLU game, you cannot import it into this map, as this map does not contain all of the sectors from the original X Universe map.
Old saves are not compatible as well.
This addon is still in testing stages. Please report any bugs that you encounter.
- Litcube's Phanon Corporation is incompatible with GIC, and has been removed from the AL menu. You can still visit their sector but you will not be greeted by the welcoming party.
- Base SWLU scripted gamestarts have been removed but will be added back in a later update.
- There are now 4 major factions (Empire, Rebels, Pirates, Xenon) instead of 7, and the remaining factions are deemed "minor factions" (CIS, CSA, Mandalorians, Jedi).
- The Xenon are still in this map despite it being changed to the star wars galaxy, except you will just have to find them.
- SCH's are available at: Entralla, Sluis Van, and Corellia.
- PHQ's are available at: Kuat, and Golrath.
- Plutarch Tractor System available at: Bakura (Plutarch HQ), and Coruscant (Orbital Shield Array).
- Original X3 Race ships will be available in certain sectors that are owned by their parent race.
Fixed Old Republic Station being owned by the Empire in Unknown Old Republic Holdout.
Fixed Solar Power Plant M in Corellia from being really far out in the map.
Added rebel crystal fabs to OTAS shipyard in anaxes.
Added 2 OWP's to Copero.
Added 2 Medium OWP's to Kessel.
Added 2 XL Solar power plants to the Maw
Removed 2 GRC forges from kessel and added 2 to Kuat
Added Rebel Solar power plants to OTAS shipyard at Anaxes
Rounded all of the pirate and xenon invader job counts down to the nearest multiple of 5.
Replaced earth texture file.
Fixed reborn sith start being hostile to Corporate sector.
Added 3 new gamestarts.The Empire now has police and border control jobs.
Capital ships no longer bail.