SWAT: Aftermath 1.3.9.
* Multiple difficulty levels scale every aspect of the game, providing a fun challenge to new players and pros alike
* Difficulty adjusts based on the number of players so soloers or teams of any size can enjoy the game
* Extensive randomization ensures a new experience every time
* Three interactive and diverse victory objectives encourage aggressive, explorative play
* Customize your hero by selecting from one of eight distinct and balanced classes, three armor styles, and fourteen special traits
* Record rank codes to advance your hero across multiple games, even offline; rank brings prestige and combat bonuses but never outweighs player skill
* Uniquely-designed hero, skill, item, and monster systems, all based on sci-fi technology
* Very challenging, hero-focused gameplay requires teamwork, micromanagement, and strategy
* Voting system allows players to kick teamkillers and laggers
* Map is professionally polished and endured extensive play-testing
Why does it say invalid when loading my code?
Rank codes are specific to your account name. You must play using the exact same name you were using when you earned the code.
Is this game similar to NotD?
Yes. Both games, and many others too, fall into the survival genre. SWAT focuses more on completing objectives and ranking your customized hero than simply surviving; that's why it's in the RPG section.
Can I play by myself?
Yes, the game is designed to offer a great experience to soloers of all skill levels. You should try a team game on occasion too though; they're also exciting.
This game sucks!
That's fine. I would appreciate more-specific feedback though. Much of the game has been shaped by fan feedback from the SWAT community.
Is this game old?
The first version of SWAT: Aftermath was released late in 2004, so yes, it's old. However, it has been hugely improved and refined since then, providing an excellent gaming experience. This latest version is also fixed for the war3 patches that came out since then.