Adds a great amount of customization to Anomaly, allowing for a wide variety of playthroughs that aren't possible in vanilla.
This addon requires at least MCM 1.4. Earlier versions will lead to a crash to desktop!
Works on 1.5.1 as well as on 1.5.2. No update is necessary.
Russian translation included - Русский перевод включен.
AZCP adds multiple MCM menus full of impactful options for everyone who grew a little tired of vanilla freeplay. Configuration is stored in your savefile, so multiple playthroughs at once with wildly different options is no headache. Here are some (but not all) things you can do:
- Override the Stalker/Mutant population factor and set it above or below what Anomaly normally allows.
- Change the respawn timer for Stalkers and Mutants from the vanilla 1 day period to just 3 hours all the way to 2 weeks. Or turn respawns off completely.
- Remove all Stalkers -- including traders and technicians -- from bases, similar to Dead Airs "Last Stand" mode. Goes well together with the "Broken PDAs" option that turns your PDA into a fancy paperweight, and the "Loot" options menu which allow you to configure a chance to find some extra repair kits or items you'd normally need a trader for in stash boxes or on dead bodies.
- Or chose the "minimal" base population preset for a more desolate zone with many abandoned bases that still has Rostok as secure hub, alongside with some other minor bases.
- Enable "Civil War" for all Stalkers or just those outside bases -- have every Stalker or Stalker squad in the Zone turn hostile against everyone else for a true "every man for himself" experience.
- Remove spawns for whichever Stalker faction you want -- a playthrough that's just Freedom fighting Duty? You can do that.
- The same with mutant types (even unused ones): Turn every mutant spawn into Electro-Burers and see how far you can make it!
- Replace a % of all spawns with zombies, similar to survival mode. Just a lot more customizable: The amount of zombies, the variants spawning, whether they converge on the player -- all adjustable.
- Change the amount and types of dynamic anomaly spawns.
If you find a bug or experience a crash, please write a comment or message me. No software is bug-free, and with just one developer it's easy for bugs to go unnoticed. Please do the following for helpful bug-reports:
- If possible enable "Debug Logging" in ZCP > Main and recreate the crash with debug logging enabled.
- Upload your Anomaly log and include it. You can find it under <Anomaly installation directory>\appdata\logs\xray_<your username>.log.
This addon is primarily for freeplay (and is compatible with story mode). Warfare is not supported as of yet.
- ESCAPE FROM PRIPYAT (EFP): ZCP is fully compatible with the current version (3.0).
- GAMMA: GAMMA includes a custom version of ZCP 1.4. However, if you want the latest version you can simply deactivate the packaged version and instead use the latest from this page without any trouble.
- Any other modpack: Only GAMMA and EFP are supported. If you have problems with any other modpack, ask the author of it for fixes, not me.
- StronGV/TheMrDemonized for translating AZCP into Russian.
- Everyone contributing to MCM, without that addon this one wouldn't exist.
- TheMrDemonized for his code implementing weighted spawns as well as the "balanced" spawn template.
- Added a compatibility monkey-patch for the "broken PDAs" option in 1.5.2. All credit for the relevant code goes to HarukaSai.
- Rewrote code for squad-member related options (squad size/variance, mutant variants, disabling mutants). This improves performance and simplicity, while also fixing a bug where disabled mutants would still spawn in certain mixed-mutant squads.
- Added weighted spawns to spawn templates. This is mostly interesting for people writing their own spawn templates -- check out the updated "howto_spawn_templates.txt" for details.
- Included new "balanced" spawn template, based on TheMrDemonized's addon.
- Added a F.A.Q file to answer some commonly asked questions.
- Fixed a bug with parsing of spawn templates, that could in rare cases lead to unbalanced mutant spawns (1000 controllers in Cordon syndrome).
- Fixed a bug where Anomaly would randomly add multiples of unique NPCs to squads if a high squad size was set.
- Returned from a long hiatus to finally fix a nasty bug which would cause (unique) stalkers not to be spawned when starting a new game with spawn templates enabled on older hardware and/or with high population factors. With this change, I recommend upgrading from 1.4 if you held back until spawn templates were stable enough.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash to desktop after a while when using spawn templates.
- Added "Spawn Templates" menu. Spawn templates allow more control over random and replaced mutant spawns. With them you can adjust which mutants spawn in which levels, and how long it takes for stronger mutants to appear in the zone.
- Included howto file with instructions how to add your own spawn templates.
- New integration with "Anomaly Lootboxes", allowing for lockpicks and lootboxes to spawn as additional loot.
- Fixed a bug where higher tier loot would spawn far less than it should have.
- Fixed a bug where the stalker squad size slider may cause a crash when using any setting but the default.
- Added "2 days" as option to respawn timer override.
- Fixed a bug where squads could spawn with multiple copies of unique NPCs (traders, mechanics, ...). Requires a new game to take effect.
- Changed "Stalkers > Squad size variance" slider default to be equivalent of Anomaly (0 instead of 1).
- Unused mutants which are present in the gamefiles but don't appear anywhere can now be enabled to spawn.
- New sliders for Stalker squad size and squad size variance.
- Added option to disable the "pulse" anomaly.
- Russian translation updated for options added by 1.4 by TheMrDemonized.
- Russian translation updated for options added by 1.3 (thanks TheMrDemonized).
- Added "Anomalies" menu with options to control the amount and types of dynamic anomalies.
- Added "Scattered loot" option to control the amount of random items lying around the world (this was previously a fixed value depending on economic difficulty setting).
- Added Anomaly Magazines Redux integration and removed Mad Mags integration due to it ceasing development.
- Base population stalkers will now not be replaced by random stalkers anymore.
- Added Russian translation (thanks StronGV)
- Some minor bugfixes and code cleanup.
- Fixed bug where some story squads who weren't part of the initial spawns would still spawn dynamically (thanks VinceDesiderio).
- Added zombified Stalkers to factions.
- Added options to control size of mutant squads.
- Fixed faction patch dynamic tasks to correctly use enemy factions. (thanks Mask961)
- Refactored lots of code (with this, I expect way less bugs going forwards)
- Added debug logging.
- Fixed some minor bugs I didn't keep track of.
- Added options to remove zombies and rats
- Added option to skip loading configuration from savefile.
- Fixed faction patch dynamic tasks to only use enabled factions.
- Fixed a bug that would potentially remove story squads when starting a new game.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when looting stashboxes.
- Minor bugfix, PDA notification that the player found a repair kit was sent before the check was actually done (thanks Zealot_K).
- Added "Mutants" menu.
- Added options to enable/disable mutant types.
- Added "Random mutant squads" option, which is a configurable chance to replace a mutant squad spawn with another, random one.
- Fixed a bug where Sid and Forester would still spawn despite "none" population preset (thanks VinceDesiderio).
- Fixed a bug where vices were blocked despite "none" population preset (thanks Zealot_K).
- Fixed a potential crash when replacing squads of one faction with squads from another.
- Split "Repair kits" option in the loot menu into two, one for minor repair kits such as glue tubes, and one for actual repair kits.
- Added "Random Stalker squads" option, which is a configurable chance to replace a Stalker squad spawn with a comparable squad of another, random faction.
- Tweaked "none" preset a bit, so that dynamic spawns won't be captured by smarts and patrol bases (hopefully, might've missed one or two smarts).
- Renamed to AZCP
- Configuration is now savefile-specific.
- Reworked menus.
- Added option to remove spawns of specific stalker factions.
- Fixed reputation decrease when killing hostile stalkers in civil war.
- Added option to let civil war affect base population stalkers.
- Added option to override mutant/stalker population with values bigger or smaller than vanilla Anomaly allows.
- Addon can now be enabled/disabled at any time by an option in the menu.
- Added dynamic spawns to "none" population preset, so bigger stalker populations actually see an increase in initial spawns.
- Fixed a bug in smart terrain respawns ignoring Mutant/Stalker population factors. (See also this).
- Addon is now usable outside of survival mode.
- Some other small things I probably forgot about.
- Fixed a bug where you could find extra items in player-created stashes.
- Added an option to glitch out PDAs.
- Added an option to find extra items on dead NPCs.
- Added respawn timer option, allowing to control the time between respawns, making the zone livelier or more deserted. Can be set to "never" to completely disable respawns. (does not require a new game)
- Added menu for integration with other addons (this is temporarily in it's own collection, will be fixed as soon as it's possible)
- Added integration with Mad Mags, which makes it possible to find a mag for one of your equipped weapons in stash boxes from time to time (thanks to sganon for the assistance). (does not require a new game)
- Made menus prettier.
- Fixed a bug where Monolith would be allied in Civil War despite not enabling that option.
- Added an option to show a PDA notification whenever finding extra items.
- Reworked repair kits spawning tables.
- Refactored spawn replacement code.
- Fixed a bug where medical items might not spawn correctly.
- Added medical items to extra item spawn options.
- Added support for glowsticks to spawn as useful items (requires the glowsticks addon to be loaded). There's no menu option for this yet, so you'll need to enable it in smr_loot.script.
- Fixed a crash that had a small chance of occurring when enabling extra ammo spawns and opening a stash box.
- Removed Forester spawn from "None" preset.
- Fixed some small bugs and refactored code.
- Added "Squads" option to Civil War, which keeps squad members friendly to each other.
- Added an option to keep Monolith stalkers friendly to each other, regardless of Civil War preset.
- Removed some bases from the "Minimal" preset. It now feels closer to "Last Stand" while still having some traders/mechanics.
- Reworked part of the config menu.
- Fixed a bug where Sid would still spawn when the population preset was "None".
- Adjusted drop rate of rarer extra items.
- Removed some remaining story squad spawns from the "None" population preset.
- Added "Minimal" population preset.
- Added options for extra item/ammo spawns
- Changed Monolith spawns so that advanced/veteran squads spawn less often.
- Refactored menu code to allow for submenus.
- Split "replace spawns with monolith" option into two, one for mutants and one for stalkers.
- Replaced "hostile stalkers" with proper "civil war" option.
- Added base population option with presets "full" and "none".
- Added basic zombies as variant to spawn options.
- Added an option to control the amount of basic zombies spawned