A large map for up to 4 players.
Supply Lines (v2)
(2 vs. 2)
by: "$ TEXAS $"
Update: this update fixes may bugs with the first release
(1) fixed a major issue with axis not building their buildings
(2) fixed an issue with infantry getting stuck when leaving certain buildings
(3) structures surrounding main base can only be occupied my the owner of the base now
(4) small adjustments to paths and environment
(5) the game play has been greatly changed (refer to description), instead of a single over all
concept this map now showcases may unique and familiar control points
A large 4 player map, that takes place in the European country side. This map adds some
new concepts to my maps, by implementing a .scar file. On this map all munition and fuel
points have special abilities:
There are many special control points:
(1) one point gives a Pershing/Tiger reinforcement every 20min
(2) one point will give Allies Air Support (uncontrolled bombing and strafing runs on Axis side of map)
(3) one point will give Axis Artillery support (uncontrolled Artillery strikes on allies side of map)
(4) both Axis and Allies will have two special reinforcement points:
one to give sniper every 4 min and one to give Greyhound/Armored Car every 6 min.
(both of these units are locked for construction through out the game)
(5) the are four key points that provide a special attack:
If all four of these points are controlled at once by one side, a large Artillery strike
will come down on the enemy's base every 3 min. (all points are fuel points)
(6) there are four lock/unlock points for these points only the controlling side
will have access to there certain unit (mostly Tanks)
EX: if allies control a certain point they may have access to Crocodiles but the Axis
won't be able to build Ostwinds, if the Axis captures the point they will be able to
construct Ostwinds and the Allies will no longer be able to build Crocodiles
There will be a guide included in the .zip folder to help if you want to know which
points do what.
In game instruction show you the location of all Key points.
note: the points may seem confusing but you will learn quickly
You must use fixed positions and all slots must be filled with Human or AI
-Unzip all the file in "Supply_Linesv2.zip" to:
"C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\WW2\Scenarios"
Note: "\HP-Administrator\" may go by a different name on your computer
This is a .sga file and does NOT require the "-dev" in the Company of Heroes shortcut
if you already have the "-dev" it's not a problem.
Feel free to use this map in any way you want just give me credit for my work!
if you have any problems you can contact me at email@example.com