The addon adds spatial anomalies (spatial bubbles and teleports) to some northern locations and changes their principle works (including original ones), and also restores the efficiency of spatial bubbles in Limansk and Kordon.
Please read this description or README.txt
The addon adds spatial anomalies (spatial bubbles and teleports) to some northern locations and changes their principle
works (including original ones), and also restores the efficiency of spatial bubbles in Limansk and Kordon.
Attention! For this addon to work, a new game is not required. However, after you save your game with him, this save is already
will not load without an addon(unless you uninstall the addon as described below)
How anomalies work:
Spatial anomalies have 3 teleportation modes, which are activated depending on the presence of the "Compass" artifact on the player's belt.
(Artifact Compass can be obtained from Noah: after completing his quests, a dialogue thread will become available, after which Noah will give us a Compass)
What is required to activate the modes:
1. Default mode, nothing is required
2. Requires the "Compass" artifact in a container (in IAM, AAC or AAM) on the player's belt
3. Requires unshielded compass on belt
Spatial bubble modes:
1. teleports the player to a random exit point
2. teleports the player to the main point (Super Point)
3. teleports the player to the Extra Point (to a random one, if there are several of them)
1. teleports the player to the main point (Super Point)
2. teleports the player to the Extra-Point (each teleport has its own)
3. teleports the player to a spatial bubble at another location
List of locations and spatial anomalies (for more details, see the spatial_anomalies_position directory):
Cordon: spatial bubble over the railway bridge
Radar: spatial bubble near the helicopter, teleport near the house with the broken roof. Teleport leads to the Red Forest
Red Forest: Spatial Bubble (same as original)
Limansk: spatial bubbles (in the same place as in the original)
Jupiter: Spatial Bubble Near Cooling Tower
Center of Pripyat: teleports near transitions to other locations. Lead to Radar
Outskirts of Pripyat: spatial bubble near the hostel, teleport near the kindergarten. Teleport leads to Radar
Zaton: on the Preobrazhensky bridge, in the rift near the gas station, and the original one near the burnt farm. Lead to the Jupiter
ChNPP-2: 8 teleports. The western ones lead to the bubbles in Limansk (except for the teleport on the sarcophagus pipe, it leads to the Cordon),
eastern - to the Outskirts of Pripyat (except for the last one, it leads to the Generators)
Hospital: teleports will help you go through the hospital in the opposite direction, lead to Limansk
INSTALLATION: for installation, it is enough to copy the gamedata directory to the root directory of the game, with the
replacement of files, but I recommend using JSGME
REMOVING ADDON: Attention! If you want to continue your game without this add-on, you must first remove all teleports,
created by him (otherwise the game will crash). To make it possible to remove the add-on, do not delete the file
gamedata\configs\plugins\spatial_anomalies\srs_id.txt (I highly recommend making a backup of this file after the first launch of the addon)
You can remove the addon like this:
1. Go to the game directory, open the gamedata\scripts\spatial_anomalies.script file in a text editor.
2. Replace the line "local REMOVE_ADDON_MODE = false" with "local REMOVE_ADDON_MODE = true", save the changes.
3. Load the save from which you want to continue the game, after loading, wait a few seconds and save the game again.
4. Exit to Windows, uninstall the addon. Now you can continue the game from the save made in step 3.
bmblbx176 - for the idea of creating teleports (you can see his addon Moddb.com)
To the authors of the SGM mod for the functions of working with Net-packages.