Restores the scrapped Space Kamino Campaign mission.
This mod will add Space Kamino to Instant Action. It's currently only available in Campaign mode, but I may add Assault mode and 1-Flag CTF in the future. This mod requires the unofficial v1.3 patch to be installed.
Space Kamino is a scrapped campaign mission that would have taken place after Mustafar and before Kamino, as one would expect. It was scrapped by June 24th, 2005 for unknown reasons. It's pretty similar to the Space Yavin campaign mission, as is the layout of the capital ships, so perhaps that has something to do with it. The files for the map can be found in every version of the game, but the Imperial hangar is misplaced and the Venator is incomplete. The mission script is only found in the PS2 Online Beta, however, and the voice overs are seemingly only present in the PS2 version.
- cbadal for SWBF2 Code Helper/SWBF2 Tool
- Teancum/Pandemic for releasing the World Assets for Space maps
- Finish the Venator interior
- Add some missing sounds (Imperial turrets, award pistol)
- Add the intro video and replace Kamino's intro video with the beta version
- Integrate the mission into Rise of the Empire
- Maybe a better opening camera shot
- Maybe add Assault and 1-Flag CTF modes