You are imprisoned by the Combines at a county courthouse; the GMan will be attending your execution on the next morning.
You are imprisoned by the Combines at a county courthouse; the GMan will be attending your execution on the next morning. The security is tight in the premise, including a Combine gunship that is deployed to prevent your escape.
1. Escape from the jail (unless you look forward to be executed)
2. Locate the keycard to the conference room
3. Obtain the access key to the main gate and exit the courtyard
1. Combines closely patrol inside the courthouse and the adjacent record building. Even though there are probably more than one ways to beat the game, there is usually one better way than others. Look for the route of least resistance, and spot any security holes in the patrol.
2. There are quite a few hidden weapon/ammo cache and sniping points. Try to take advantage of them. Remember, I would not send you into combat without providing you with the appropriate weapon and decent amount of ammo. If you find yourself using the handgun frequently, you're missing something.
3. Instead of confronting the automatic security system directly, try to ascertain a way to bypass the security turret if possible.
P.S. There is a well-hidden 0.357 Magnum in the map.