Pretty self-explanatory - replaces some of the MP weapons with SP weapons.
Below is a list of version changes...
- Desert eagle (silver) replaced with silver/black desert eagle
- M4m203 replaced with M4m203 silenced with reflex sight
- Mp5 Reflex replaced with Mp5 Reflex and silencer
- Rpg replaced with AT4 rocket launcher
- M21 (scoped) replaced with M21 silencer (scoped) ghilled camofluage
- Weapon ammo adjusted to mp weapon specs
- Weapon damage adjusted to mp weapon specs
- Added support for eXtreme+ modification v1.0 - Tested on x4_serverclient setup
- Updated Readme for easier to understand installation
Read the included README.txt for more information.
1. Create the folder "sp4mp" in your .../Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare/Mods/ folder.
2. Place both mod.ff (612KB) and zzz_sp4mp_v1.1.iwd (589KB) in the "sp4mp" folder from the included sp4mp directory.
3. Create a command line to run your mod; for example...
+set dedicated 2 +set fs_game mods/sp4mp +set net_ip **.**.**.** +set net_port 28960 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate
4. Use the included server.cfg, which goes in the sp4mp folder and edit the settings to your liking.
1. Create the folder "x4_serverclient" in your .../Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare/Mods/ folder.
2. Install eXtreme mod as instructed.
3. Place both mod.ff (921KB) and zzz_sp4mp_v1.1.iwd (415KB) in the "x4_serverclient" folder from the included x4_serverclient directory.
**NOTE** If you already have eXtreme mod installed you will have to delete your existing mod.ff and use the included updated file instead.
4. Create a command line to run your mod; for example...
+set dedicated 2 +set fs_game mods/x4_serverclient +set net_ip **.**.**.** +set net_port 28960 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate
5. Use the existing x4_serverclient .cfg files included in eXtreme mod to setup your server.