This mod manages and adds a UI in-game for MP3 playback.
SimpleMp3 Player v2.3 for WoW 2.2.3
File Structure has been changed again. BACKUP your mp3 folder and delete the old SimpleMP3 install folder before installing. If you fail to delete the old install this mod may not function properly.
Volume can be adjusted via the Player interface by putting your cursor over the player and using your mouse scroll wheel.
Minimap Button is much easier to grab and move.
Complete 2.3 Changes and Fixes:
- Changed file directory structures
- Rebuilt Player Interface
- Rebuilt Playlist Interface
- Rebuilt Volume Slider Interface
- Mini Map Icon easier to grab and move
- Added Playlist button on Player
- Added Hide/Exit button on Player
- Volume can be adjusted on player via mousewheel
- Adjusted overall transparencies to match
- Optimized code
- Fixed Issue with game music cutting in after mp3 has played.
- Fixed playlist issues, songs now play on click.
- Fixed issues preventing player from advancing to the next track.
- Fixed the [prev / next] button functions.
- Fixed Music Volume control.
- Addressed issue with game music playing on top of songs when entering new area.
- Addressed songs repeating, but may still happen, see known issues.
- Changed the playlist.lua store and read location.
- Added new icon.
How to Install:
NOTE: If you are updating from v2.0.X please backup your mp3s and then delete your old SimpleMp3 folder.
1. Unzip Simple Mp3 v2.2 to your Wow/Interface/Addons Folder.
2. Copy Mp3s from your music folder to the Wow/Interface/Addons/SimpleMp3/Mp3 Folder.
3. Run the Playlist Creator program in the Wow/Interface/Addons/SimpleMp3/Mp3 Folder.
4. In the Playlist Creator click Refresh then click Generate Playlist and you're done.