An addon that implements QC-style medals in QC:DE.
Currently supported medals:
Combo Kill, Impressive, Double Whammy, Humiliation, Point Blank, Excellent Triple Kill, Fighter, Avatar of Death, Net Master, Precise, Midair, First Blood, Denied, Killing Spree, Rage, Frenzy, Rampage, Show Stopper, Party Breaker, Powerup Massacre Perforated, Die Hard, Tank, Ring Out, Kamikaze.
Medals can be turned on/off through the option in QC:DE Options or the CVar cl_qcmedals.
Some medals will only actually turn on/off on first respawn.
WARNING: medals scripts rely on constant checks, if your computer already has trouble running QC:DE I recommend not using this addon as it will not enhance your gameplay experience.
Load after QC:DE.
- Saber Interactive and id Software, medals graphics and announcer voicelines;
- Ivory Duke, all original coding
- Fixed an issue where Die Hard medal would loop a bunch of times before fading away
- Added Kamikaze medal
- Fixed a few other medals that were looping, should there be other problems let me know in the comments
- Fixed Killing Spree medals being given 1 frag too early
- Fixed missing Powerup Massacre voice line
- General optimization
- completely fixed the looping medals issue
- Damage Dealer and Net Master now behave the way they do in QC
- Major performance overall, only tracker scripts that absolutely need to run all the time do
- Medals that are impossible to obtain in duels are turned off by default in such game mode for better performance
DISCLAIMER: due to the changes for better performance now all medals are only really turned off and on after a map change
- further optimization
- removed Damage Dealer for better performance
- Changes for QCDE 2.2 compatibility