A Payload map by Acegikmo.
- Added a gate that opens near the second cap after capturing cap 2 to make it slightly harder for blue to get behind red.
- Added two levels to the building to the left at cap 2, with the upper level only accessible to soldiers/demos
- Fixed red players getting stuck in their second spawn
- The first red spawn's resupply is now deactivated as they move spawn
- The area outside the first red spawn becomes a no-build zone after cap 2 is captured
- The last cap has had some major changes done to it to make it more interesting and easier for blue
- Minor fps optimization
- Sewn together a displacement near the last cap
- Changed a few textures at the last cap to brick textures
- Added resupply signs for the last two red spawns
- Detailed red's last spawn a little.
- The tracks at the last cap are now ordered in a straight line instead of having two S-curves in it
- Shortened the duration and fadeout of the explosion effect
- Reduced filesize with 4.5 MB
This is a release candidate; it's really close to being released.
Please report ANY issue you have with this map. Everything from server crashes to a piece of wood you can get slightly stuck in.
It will help me alot :)
A single-stage map like badwater, that has alot of height elements. It is designed to work best with 26 to 32 players.
Discussion thread / Previous versions can be found here: Forums.tf2maps.net