This mod fixes several issues with OOO 1.32 RC3. See full details for the complete list.
Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.32 RC3 Hotfixes
Since there have not been any official updates for OOO 1.32 RC3 yet, here are some temporary patches for the most serious issues.
For extensive guidelines about using OOO 1.3, see Getting Started With OOO.
The files included here are:
Meshes & Textures
* Fixes two problem helms, specifically the Eboron Helmet and the Helmet of the Conjurer. (New in v06!)
* Fixes the invisible Heaven's Fury Cape. (New in v06!)
* Adds scabbards to the one-handed Ayleid Meteoric Iron blades.
This plugin includes a bunch of small tweaks and bug fixes for OOO 1.32 RC3, including:
- General fixes
* OOOHCSacks off switch now works to disable the Harvest Containers behavior on sacks. ~Set OOOHCSacks to 0 (New in v06!)
* Eliminates message spam from Drop Lit Torches and gives the Torch its name back. You'll need to reset your torch hotkey after you load this hotfix, but you'll get an in-game message about this. Using your existing torch hotkey will start the swap process. LITE version users will need to disable the DLTImmersion plugin since these changes are based on the DLT stuff that is included in the OOO.esm. (New in v06!)
* Corrects a house purchase error where the full purchase price was not being taken from the player's inventory for some expensive houses (Bruma, Chorrol, Cheydinhal, Skingrad). (New in v06!)
* Fixes a problem with the Slavers and Smugglers quest that caused the player to get the wrong final journal entry upon completing the quest. (New in v06!)
* Fixes smearing effect on the map in Hlofor's Battle Plan. (New in v06!)
* Prevents inebriation stat damage (inebriation debug message is now removed, too).
* Makes Armor Disposition system disabled by default (for existing 1.32 savegames, you still have to disable it in the console).
* Includes Mannimarco script fixes from UOP.
* Disables OOO fish spawn by default (for existing 1.32 savegames, you still have to disable it in the console).
* Rebalances elemental shield enchantments given by Sigil Stones to better match the shield strength changes made elsewhere in OOO (elemental shield enchantments should not be stronger than normal shield enchantments since they also give resistance to fire, frost, or shock attacks).
* Rebalanced fire resistance/weakness on ancient vampires (they were previously too resistant to fire damage given that fire is their only weakness).
* Removed commoners from the Bog Ogre spawn lists.
* Fixed Lost Boy lich script.
- Light of Dawn sword fixes and improvements
* The sword can now cure you of Porphyric Hemophilia, which is very handy if you catch the vampire disease while battling vampires (you have to kill a vampire to get the disease removed), but the sword now also cannot be used by anyone who is a vampire (if you try, you'll get a very nasty surprise). (New in v06!)
* Count kills of all vampires from any mod rather than just OOO vampires.
* Adds kill count message so you know how the quest is progressing (message can be disabled using the console ~ Set OOOVampDeadMsg to 0 ).
* Adds distinct sound effects when you kill a vampire and at each stage of taint removal (i.e., when the sword gets upgraded).
* Slight kill-count bonus when you slay vampire bosses (patriarchs and
* Improved descriptions of the taint removal process.
OOODLTRemover.esp (New in v06!)
This optional plugin disables the DLT droptorch behavior for either version of OOO (full or lite). Only use this option if you really don't like the DLT behavior. Make sure it loads after the hotfix plugin.
This plugin restores city map markers to default vanilla behavior until better solution is devised; use this for existing characters to prevent loss of map markers for cities you have already visited.
This plugin was originally posted by itself. Use this if you suffer from inebriation stat damage. It should help you recover from any permanent effects of Inebriation. To find the remedy, seek out Ogier Georick at the Main Ingredient in the Imperial City Market District. He sells a special Georick's Hangover Remedy for 25 gold. Only works with OOO 1.32 RC3.
Ogier keeps 10 of the Hangover Remedy bottles in stock at all times for any unlucky drinkers who might need to sober up before a dungeon expedition. They respawn, so you can always buy more later if you need them.
Extract the archive into a temporary folder and then move/copy the files into your OblivionData folder. The plugins should all be loaded after Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp.
This is a temporary solution until Sotobrastos returns to working on OOO.
If you run into problems with any of these fixes, contact dev_akm on the Elder Scrolls Forums