A single player map. Features 11 islands, cinematics, and even custom objectives.
The main story line of the map is that a little group of infantry was sent to the island to steal a prototype weapon, yet died in the process. Now, a week later, you have to pick up where they left off. The map features 11 islands, cinematics, and even custom objectives!
* 11 Islands
* Cinematic events
* Custom Objectives
1. Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Game -> Mods.
2. Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Game/Mods).
3. Now move to -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Game -> Levels.
4. Eventually backup existing levels with the same name.
5. Copy the level folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Game/Levels).
6. Right click on the Crysis/Editor short cut on the Desktop, chose properties and
enhance the target line with -devmode and -mod modname. So in the end it looks like "...\Crysis\BinXX\Crysis.exe" -devmode -mod Modname
or "...\Crysis\BinXX\Editor.exe" -devmode -mod Modname
7. Start Crysis, open console and type in map mapname (whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load)