This mod from K. Scott Piel completely replaces the UI.
Author: K. Scott Piel
This is early pre-release Alpha code... use at your own risk!
nUI is a user interface replacement. 100% standalone code designed to feel like Bliz meant the UI to look this way. nUI removes a ton of clutter from the display, provides detailed targeting information, an integrated HUD, cooldowns and more.
In the long run, it is intended as an alternative to a pile of add-ons such as custom unit frames, custom action bars, HUDs, minimap mods and so on.
There is much work remaining to be done, but this is a start. Feedback and suggestions are welcome, please keep in mind it is alpha code, incomplete and known to have bugs.
Currently partially supports integration of MobInfo-2... support for Omen, KLH and Recount pending.
Your donation to support continued development of nUI would be greatly appreciated! Baby needs new shoes. ~smile~
-- No dependancies. 100% Original stand-alone code.
-- Greatly reduced screen clutter
-- Integrated unit casting bars w/ latency
-- Advanced targeting info... Pet Target, ToT, ToTT
-- Detailed HUD including player casts, cooldowns and more
-- Advanced player casting bar with latency and GCD
-- Integrated cooldown counters, OOM and OOR indicators
-- Integrated range to target calculation
-- Integrated buff/debuff displays for all units
-- Integrated buff countdowns
-- Adaptive buff/debuff display based on target reaction
-- Integrated world coordinates
-- Expanded battlefield map
Patch notes for nUI V0.0.1 (Alpha)
It doesn't look like we have any patch notes for this mod.
* do not have scaling for all screen resolutions worked out. Need to add a scaling tool as well.
* XP and Rep bars have not been implemented
* Minimap button management is incomplete
* The micro-menu has not yet been implemented
* The keyring icon in the bag bar is not displaying
* The buff/debuff management does not handle multiple instances of the same buff.
* Most configurable options are not saved at this time (on purpose)
* No configuration system has been coded yet -- there's a ton of configurables
* game tooltips need to be managed and movable
* MI2 tooltips need to be managed
* Need to add HUD agro bars integrated into Omen/KLH
* Need to add spec browsing support
* raid icons, group leader, PvP, masterlooter, etc. not yet implemented in units or HUD
* add support for coordinates to the world map and extended battlefield map
* ToT health does not display in the HUD
* Global cooldown calculation is incomplete. (does not support spellhaste yet)