NOTD Aftermath 1.3b.
Aftermath 1.3b Change Log
General Themes of Change
- Increased military accuracy and storyline improvement
- Quality and efficiency improvement
- Fixed a bug where dead players who got promoted are displayed as alive in the Multiboard. (ChaoS)
- Fixed a problem with Critical Strike L1 still doing 300% damage. (Pipedream)
- Infrared Strobe is now a mechanical unit. (USMC-Delta)
- Justice AOE mana regen only affects Heroes. (yukie)
- Oxalic Poisoning can now kill affected units. (ki3nf3i)
- Changed Disarm base spell due to Defensive Stance conflict.
- Article 15 disabled in DM mode (USMC-Delta)
- A mini marine killing himself will not result in Article 15. (Zero)
- Fixed a 'unit is immune to magic' text issue. (Tharikifa)
- Fixed a problem where player mini Engineers where controlled by AI. (ChaoS)
- Removed secondary explosion delay on cluster rockets.
- Added proper BTN borders to Energy Cell icon.
- Fixed some Claymore pathing issues.
- Adjusted CE and Claymore blast radius indicator. (Pipedream)
- Fixed a problem with -tl not pinging certain players correctly.
- Fixed a problem with an indefinite Wave 9 wait.
New Features and Improvements
- Medal Tier now displayed in -medals.
- Added proper tooltip descriptions for Zulus. (ChaoS)
- Added a measure to prevent -tc spamming. (Whiteout)
- Claymores can now be attacked by Zulus. Increased HP to 200. 5 Fortified armor. (PO_Berserker)
- Slasher movement speed increased. (Syrus)
- Shredder anti-air Zulu introduced.
- Improved some Boss AI issues.
- Attacking Slashers and Devourers now produce a distinct sound.
- Field Light now provides 250 sight range bonus.
- Updated medal requirements. (Pipedream and yukie)
- -tl command disabled during DM mode.
- Support Elements now arrive via Black Hawks. (arbalest)
- Fire Team A and B now have slightly different colored -tl pings. (lil_nicky888)