An Online Normal map.
- Mordor Computers don't attack anymore with catapults from out the board of the map (the player couldn't fight the catapults and died)[However, good computers like Men or Elves fight a lot better then evil ones in singleplayer]
- Some words (ex: golderthorn arrows ) are now spelled right (But for some of them I think I need still help).
- Resolved some issues with arrows, expecially that goldthorn arrows didn't attack fly monsters.
- Resolved the bug of movement of some hordes, expecially ghost horde. The single unit moved a lot slower then the horde and it caused them to teleport sometimes.
- Out of synch should be reduced
- Added an effect for Men's super forged blades, which should have been added in the first version
- Fixed the map, because there were some accampaments and strange objects I forgot to leave from hte test.
- Other bugfixes that i don't remember or I will discover in these days
- Fixed some buildcosts of units, their attack, armor and health [Isengard Dragon, Balrog Horde etc..]
- Heroes now are useful, and not useless
- The game now is slower. Resources gain money faster, but the max amount is little [5 resources every two seconds]
- Every faction (Expect for isengard) has a new hero
- Every hero change attacks depending from the Age. They increase also attack, health and armor as the player upgrade the Age.
- Each hero has a at least one new Power, often unlocked by increasing Age. Some heroes increase their old powers when upgrading Age.
- There are 4 new spellbooks for each faction. The spellbooks now cost 4-8-12-16
- Perhaps other things that I don't remember