It has been an extremely long time since I have done any work on these Starcraft maps. So I decided to get off my butt and finally finish the refined Neo lost temple map. I know its been a long time coming but merry Christmas from myself to you all. Enjoy.
This is going to probably be the last map I will ever release for this project. I have done everything I can to remove as many of the bugs and glitches that exist in my maps with my limited skills. I have done a small amount of testing to make sure everything works but there are still a few things that wont work exactly the same as it does in Starcraft 2.
Currently I know of these bugs;
-Command Center SCV Loading doesn't work very well, You have to clip each SCV for them to load into a CC. Then you need to Unload each SCV one by one as close to the CC as possible.
-Orbital Command do not have a different model and skin and so looks exactly like a Command Center.
- No Mules or Extra Supply Depot addons are available for the OC.
-Siege tanks model aren't 100% finished and so a yellow FX is constantly visible during game play.
- I have changed the siege tanks attack back to a splash type attack meaning no more explosion effect on the ground when the tank attacks a unit or building.
- Medivacs have a problem with their turn rate and so turn very slowing when moving.
- Medivacs also lose 10 HP when using the Afterburners ability due to that ability working along with the Stim ability via a trigger coding.
- There are no Reaper's, Widow Mine's, Thor's or Raven's units for Terran.
- There are no Warp Gates in this map.
- Zealot's do not have the charge ability.
- Stalkers Blink ability only works with one blink per stalker at a time.
- High Templar don't have the Psi Storm ability.
- Carriers use the locust spawn ability meaning you cant target enemy units with your interceptor's when using carriers.
- There are no sentries, Immortals, Colossi, Phoenix, Void Rays, Tempest and Mother ship Core/Mother ship units for Protoss.
- Larva Rally points are hard to use due to them disappearing whenever you build any units.
- Most of the Zerg building mutation animations dont sync very well.
- Zergling and Hydralisk burrow animations use a WC3 unit so dont look exactly Starcraftish.
- No creep tumors so u need to use hatcheries to spread creep.
- There are no queens, Overseer's, Spawn Hosts, Infestor's, Broodlords units for Zerg
There are alot of pathing bugs and map glitches probably present in the maps as well.
I hope that whoever downloads this map can enjoy it and play some games with their friends and or play some games online.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Finally I wanted to make my own maps but now I don't have to!!!! :D