Natur EnemyCastBar 5.10.
Displays a replication of your targets spell casting bar on your UI, which can be moved around.
Spell casting time is not something that is available to your WoW client, so I have provided cast times for most (if not all spells).
As talents can be a factor on the cast time of some spells, the lowest cast time possible is used
ie. all Shadow Bolt cast times will display at 2.5 seconds even though the player you have targetted doesnt have those specific talents.
Interruptions on your target, ie. they get hit, will not adjust the display on your cast bar, as again, its impossible to know if it affected the cast.
=> Use "/necb" to call the menue.
Features (see "/necb help" for commands):
* Options may be set through a GUI matching the game's design. They are outsourced into a separate AddOn which is loaded on demand.
* Automatic RaidSpell broadcasts through AddOns channel! (Users with a latency more than 500ms won't broadcast!)
* The CastBars will be pulled together if there is one bar deleted between others. (If CastBars last longer than 5 seconds.)
* Some Afflictions/ (Spell)Debuffs implemented! This shows you how long "Shackle Undead" or "Polymorph" lasts!
* Class specific Diminishing Return timers which are only displayed for the class that can use this spell. The DeBuff duration IS recalculated by this timer!
* Detects almost every Stun and triggers a global stun diminishing return timer
* Added Icons to the left of the CastBars!
* The AddOns update rate may be chosen to improve performance in some cases
* CastBars watch your DoTs!
* SlashCommand: "/necb cast spellname" 1. Casts the spell for you and 2. Shows a CastBar without waiting for any combatlog message! (Ideal for DoTs, HoTs!)
* Seperate FPS Bar updated every frame
* Combopoints are taken into account for "Kidney Shot" and "Rupture" (Rogues only)
* You see some(!) spell cooldowns (ideal for PvP) (There won't be much more spells because of programme limitations!)
* The Addon unregisters all Events if it is disabled or if the user gets a loading screen to minimize CPU load!
* Checks the version of groupmembers and also has a button to whisper all users with old versions of NECB to update!
* You may trigger CastBars on your Party/RaidMembers screens. They have to toggle this feature on and receive your input via ".countmin", ".countsec" or ".repeat"
* CastBars with a total time >= 20 seconds will Flash if they reached the last 20% AND their time left is smaller than 10 seconds.
* All Fading/ Flashing of CastBars and the collapse animation of the options frame are FPS independent until the framerate drops below 5(fps).
* You may disable single(!) spells and save/load your selection ('SHIFT + RightClick' feature + see '/necb help')
* A checkbox to disable CastBars for 'gains' (like HoTs or 'Blink') separately. Some Healers might love it.
* A checkbox to flip over the CastBars' appearance.
* The CastBar's width can be modified!
* A checkbox to lower the fontsize of the Castbars' text. More letters may be displayed in one CastBar through this setting.
* You may customize the CastBar Colors!
* A Checkbox to enable 'global Mob outs'. If this one is enabled 'Mob outs' (which are 'Polymorph', 'Shackle Undead' etc.) will trigger a castbar even if the affected mob is NOT your current target.
* A slider to set the space between the CastBars!
* A slider to chose how many CastBars are displayed at once
* Afflictions/Gains which fade off will have their bars deleted! (Even if you don't target your enemy anymore.)
* Raidboss Debuffs supported! E.g. Vaelastrasz (BA), Razorgore (Conflagration), (Shadow of) Ebonroc, Geddon (Living Bomb), (Delusions of) Jin'do...
* A minimap button (movable/ hideable)
* A fullreset-button
* Settings will be saved per character
* Mainly the german client is supported
* Many new Spells added to the database regularly
* Version check for Group Members
* Channel parser for NECB's broadcasts
* Info box about the Garbage Collector!
* And more...
Open localization.lua (...de.lua, ...fr.lua) with a texteditor to see which spells are supportet.
"--" at the beginning of a line indicates a comment. Those spells aren't used and won't work correctly!
These are not bugs:
* Some spells have a very limited combatlog-range! Spells won't trigger CastBars if you are not near enough for them to appear in your combatlog (e.g. Chromaggus).
* Spell cooldowns: Only spells with a castime or "gains" work. And no, I won't add more spell-checks to support those spells. (Too many complications :/ )
* If Mobs with a Debuff have the same name, it is (mostly) enough to have one Mob's debuff (or death) fade to clear the bar even without a target!
* If someone does not inflict your current target, but has debuffed a Mob with the name name, a bar will appear
+ Same with Mobs who cast spells!
* If a Mob/Player is already affected by a debuff the renew won't update the bar (there is no combat message to check) (use "/necb cast spell" instead)
* Conclusion: Expect strange bar behaviors if there are mobs with the same name :D That lies mostly in the nature of the combatlog!
It works best if the same known debuffs are only casted on one mob if there are more mobs with the same name in combatlog-range ;-)
Remember, some combatlog-messages (and with it the castbar clear or popup) only appear if you are very close to your enemy! (E.g. desheep.)
I carried on the great work the original author >> Limited << did and I want to credit him and all others who helped with this addon!
(If I have missed some names please tell me.)
The original author (Limited):
Miranda on Al'Akir (EU)
But please, don't ask me for support while im in game!
If you want to thank me however, feel free :)
New/Modified versions (Naturfreund):
The following versions were done by - Naturfreund - (EU DE Tirion)
New versions are available from (s. Support) and from Curse-gaming.com
Most Bossmods support (Naxxramas+) has been provided by Funkydude!