Play as a variety monkeys in this crazy and fun modification for Half-Life utilizing unnatural weapons and tactics. This file includes the client and server files.
Monkey Strike is a modification with weapons, skills, different classes and loads of fun. Instead of another mod that incorporates realistic damage and physics, Monkey Strike offers cartoony craziness and laughs.
-fixed two more crashes in dedicated server code, one related to minimonkeys leap attack (after the player died and lost weapons we were accessing their active weapon), and one related to skunk farts doing damage after the skunk dies.
- fixed resetting scores in fs gameplay, the score would reset when a new player connected to the server because of where some code was located, moved to CHalflifeTeamPlay constructor, the proper spot for it.
- removed the model command.
- changes to fs gameplay: players now get 100 points per capture, team gets one point, this increases the reward for working towards the team goal of capturing fruits (new CVAR: mp_fruitbonus).
- first team to capture (CVAR: mp_fruitlimit) fruits wins, this now works correctly, and is also updated when the captures happen, this will switch the map.
- eastereggs fixed.
- strawberry machine gun now 25% again weakened.
- team/class change menus appear on level change.
- fixed shotgun reload exploit, maximum is 5 rounds in all cases.
- tried to reproduce the demo/voicerecord bug. either it was a phantom(probably not) or the client code was old that we delivered in 1.0, or my world is invaded by monkies :).
- added teammate identification system, only in place when teams are in effect (i.e not on ms_maps).
- The playermodels now have bone controllers and strafe properly.