A world-first weapon mod for Hitman Blood Money as a modders resource. Contains resources and information on how to make your own model swaps.
More accurate than the MP9, but with more recoil. Replaces the TMP.
A fully-functioning and first model replacer for Hitman Blood Money. Re-adds the Micro Uzi featured in Hitman Contracts. Replaces the TMP.
Permissions and credits
A first of a kind mod for Hitman Blood Money - Replaces the TMP in all levels with the Micro-Uzi as seen in Hitman Contracts. Has better accuracy than the MP9, but higher recoil.
Since I believe in freedom of information and helping one another, I am proudly presenting this mod to the HBM modding community in hopes of inspiring othersTools used:
- Download the mod
- Navigate to your Hitman Blood Money install directory
- Make a back up of your Hitman Blood Money/Scene/ _main.zip files (From Hideout to M13)
- Extract the downloaded mod files to your Scene folder. Overwrite if asked.
- Download the source files for the mod
- Open each Scene's _Main and _premission.zip folder, from Hideout to M12, and replace the .PRM and .TEX with the ones provided from the mod :)
- That's it! Happy Uzi'ing!
Please report any bugs or problems you find to me ^^ This is a first of a kind mod so I expect some issues to crop up eventually, so please report if anything unexpected happens!
Planned features: Adding stock to MP9 - Replace MP9 with Full Uzi, Replace Custom Shotgun with AA12, Replace sniper(?) with Barret .50 cal
Current technical limitations: Models imported through the SDK must be in .obj format.
They must be attached to the base mesh or be named "mesh". 3DS Max has a higher rate of success with working .obj files than Blender for some reason.
Meshes imported into Glacier 1 MUST CONTAIN ONLY 1 MATERIAL/TEXTURE - excluding normal/bumpmaps/specular.
Original Mod Source (taken with permission from 54yeggan): Nexusmods.com