This is a porting of MetaHook plugin for SvEngine (GoldSrc engine modified by Sven-Coop Team), mainly to keep you a good game experience in Sven-Coop.
This is a porting of MetaHook (https://github.com/nagist/metahook) for SvEngine (GoldSrc engine modified by Sven-Coop Team),
mainly to keep you a good game experience in Sven-Coop.
You can get latest version of MetaHookSv from Github.com
1. All pre-compiled binary and required files are in "Build" folder, copy them to "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Sven Co-op\".
2.Rename "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Sven Co-op\svencoop\metahook\configs\plugins_svencoop.lst" to "plugins.lst"
3. Launch game from "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Sven Co-op\svencoop.exe" or Steam game library.
* The new "svencoop.exe" is original called "metahook.exe", you can also run game from "metahook.exe -game svencoop" however it will cause game crash when changing video settings.
* The SDL2.dll fixes a bug that the original SDL's IME input handler was causing buffer overflow and game crash. you don't need to copy it if you don't have a non-english IME.
A subtitle plugin designed for displaying subtitles and translate in-game text in VGUI1 or VGUI2 based games.
1. Display subtitles when sound is played.
2. Display subtitles when sentence is played.
3. Display subtitles when there is a HUD TextMessage.
4. Translate HUD TextMessage dynamically (regex supported).
5. Hook original client's old-style HUD TextMessage and draw it with multi-byte character support.
6. Hook VGUI1's TextImage control paint procedure and draw it with multi-byte character support.
7. Custom dictionary for each map, put dictionary file at "/maps/[mapname]_dictionary.csv"
There is a example demo shows you how to translate dynamic HUD TextMessage into other language with regex in "svencoop\captionmod\dictionary_english.txt" called "#SVENCOOP_PLAYERINFO"
There is a example demo shows you how to translate constant HUD TextMessage into other language in "svencoop\maps\restrictionXX_dictionary.csv"
A graphic enhancement plugin that modifiy the original render engine.
You can even play with 200k epolys models and still keep a high framerate.
1. High-Dynamic-Range (HDR) post-processor.
2. Simple water reflection and refraction. (Warning: this may cause a significant performance hit.)
3. Simple Per-Object Shadow. (Warning: this may cause a significant performance hit.)
4. Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) using horizon-based ambient occlusion (HBAO). the implementation is taken from nvidia. (not support with -nofbo) (Warning: this may cause a significant performance hit when sampling radius is too large.)
5. MultiSampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA)
6. Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA) when MSAA is not available.
7. Deferred-Shading and Per-Pixel-Dynamic-Lighting for all non-transparent objects. "unlimited" (maximum at 256 for SvEngine) dynamic lightsources are supported now with almost no cost. (not support with -nofbo)
9. Vertex-Buffer-Object (VBO) "Batch-Draw" optimization and GPU-Lighting for studio model. With VBO enabled you will get higher framerate and lower CPU usage. You can get maximum at 8x FramePerSeconds than non-VBO mode in extreme case (200k+ epolys with no FPS drop).
10. Vertex-Buffer-Object (VBO) "Batch-Draw" optimization for BSP terrain. With VBO enabled you will get higher framerate and lower CPU usage. Warning: this feature may cause the render result differs from the one in original game that: random textures are gone, non-visible terrain in current BSP-node are always visible...