This mod from Everglow keeps track of your loot.
What the addon does:
· Automatically enables itself only when you are the Loot Master of a raid
· Automatically disables itself when:
1 you leave the raid,
2 someone else becomes Loot Master, or
3 the loot method is changed to something other than Master Looter
· notifies you when you become Loot Master and shows current loot threshold
· notifies you when you stop being Loot Master
* your toon's name
* for each instance you are lootmaster in it will save:
** the instance name
** for each loot item of threshold level or higher looted in that instance (except Badges of Justice) it will save:
*** the item name
*** WoWHead link
*** what dropped it
*** who got it
· when an item is awarded to a character, a popup will ask if it is intended for disenchanting. If you respond "Yes", the item will not be recorded.
How to use the addon:
· put it in your Addons folder (like any other addon)
· if you get DC'd after data has been saved, it will be lost, because WoW doesn't write any user info to disk until you Logout, Exit Game, or reload your UI. So if you have saved data and think you might get DC'd type /console reloadui in chat or hit ALT-F4 to save the info you have so far.
· after the raid, zip up the file
· to clear the data (so you don't send them the same info again) either delete the file after zipping and sending it, or type /mll reset in-game.
votes and feedback are appreciated.