Here, as promised, is a Mandalorian Tra'Kad without rotating turrets that everyone can use.
This model does not have any coding done, so do to the hardpoints you are going to need the ALO viewer to know the names of fire bones etc.
I'm sorry that the coding is not done for you, but I am rather busy at the moment - it was a struggle to find the time to even do this, let alone the coding as well - but I hope that once someone HAS done the coding for this, that they upload the XML files somewhere so that others can use them.
- Warb_Null, Sidious Invader and Geroenimo for their patience in addressing my n00b questions about modelling; This project would be several more weeks in the making - or abandoned - if it were not for their help.
- The 'Independent Development Committee' for their 'Legacy of the Force' expansion to the SW TCG;
Without their illustration my Tra'kad would have resembled a flying sand-crawler.
- Timothy Zahn; If not for the Thrawn Trilogy, I would never have discovered the EU outside of Star Wars: Battlefront.
- George Lucas;For creating this wonderful galaxy, and allowing so many people to add their own little twists to it.
If you want to use this in anyway for a mod, go ahead.
Two conditions however:
1) Give me credit in your mod,
2) In your mod's credits, place a link to this page.
If you make any modifications to the model or texture, the above conditions still apply.