I felt like some things in TCHORGO's awesome low definition pack needed to be changed. So that's exactly what I did.
I decided to fix or change some things in TCHORGO's low definition pack for Echoes. Namely:
1) Barney's HEV suit - The textures were in total mess. The UV maps in model viewer did not match with the textures at all, so I did my best to fix the problem. I also gave Barney his traditional blue helmet, becouse the orange one looked a bit weird.
2) Colette - Do I really have to explain what I did?
3) Wheelchair texture - I retextured the wheelchair to look more like the other classic low definition models.
4) White sleeves - One thing that I really didn't like about Echoes is the fact that the sleeves of Candidate 12 were grey. I mean, why should they? The Black Mesa lab coats are white.
5) GEARBOX GLOCK FIX - Open HLMV and look at the Glock model from Opposing Force or Blue Shift. The textures do not match with the UV maps properly. I decided to fix that as well.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Thanks for taking the time to do this!