There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?
The renowned arms dealer Yuri Orlov has decided to make business within the zone, and with him comes a shipment of highly sought after firearms that will brighten any stalker's day, ensure his survival and well being (provided you have the money of course).
Current shipment log:
* Mateba Unica
* SR-1M Vektor
* Obrez'd weapons (Mosin, SKS, MP-133, MP-153)
* Custom-made MP-153 (Consult with Nimble)
Includes new ammo such as 9x21 "Gyurza", 23x75 "Shrapnel-25" and 23x75 "Barrikada".
Other guns and even melee weapons are being considered for addition to this pack, though that may take some time and the full list of new items isn't confirmed. I don't know if I want to do requests, but ask away in the comments and I'll see what I can do.
Shipment 1: Imgur.com
A new game should not be required, but it may take some time for stalkers and traders to refresh their loadouts. The weapons and ammo should appear naturally in the world as well.
* Reorganzied folders and cleaned up files
* Added "Addons" folder for optional content that wont cause conflicts but might crash in vanilla.
* Fixed missing first person SKS in vanilla
- Caused because SKS obrez used Blindside animations, this file was fixed for vanilla only.
- SKS Obrez with Blindside anims was moved to Addons
* Updated SKS Obrez to work with latest version of Blindside Animations.
* Fixed crash with Mosin Obrez in vanilla
- Also caused by Blindside and also fixed for vanilla only.
- Mosin Obrez with Blindside anims was moved to Addons
* Fixed missing sound effects in vanilla. They were trying to use JSRS ones.
* Fixed incorrect third person for MP-153 Obrez.
* Fixed missing AK-15 sound definition
* Moves inv icons to own file, this also removes some unnecessary conflicts.
* Fixed bad upgrade icons for guns (need to figure out how to make my own ui_actor_weapons)
* Updated patches for Blindside v12
* Added a patches folder for compatibilities
* Slight adjustment to ammo crafting and dead stalker drops
I am not an expert stalker modder so I appreciate any and all opinions. This mod pack has gone through extensive testing and will be further refined based on player feedback. If you encounter any bugs during gameplay, please let me know in the comments and I will do my best to fix it ASAP.
This pack was put together with the idea of firearms that FIT the zone aesthetic or add to the variety of guns that circulate the zone today.
This means that I followed a couple of rules while putting this together:
1. The firearm considered for addition must bring something new and interesting to the table (Example: A revolver)
2. The firearm must fit the period and style of the zone. I will not add guns with CS:GO skin tier appearance.
3. Firearms should be valued by history and how/where they are adopted, do not port over simply because "other similar game" or "other stalker mod" has them. Less is more.
4. Do not care about adding "tacticool" weapons with all of the attachments that exist under the sun. Again, less is more.
5. Older, surplus guns are a better pick while modern guns will be heavily considered.
The only caveat here is that some firearms may be cherry-picked based on my own subjective views, but I generally try to adhere to the rules listed above and the aesthetics of the zone.
Compatibility is provided AS IS, based on the addons that I like to run daily. This was mainly a personal mod pack but I decided to upload it for the rest to enjoy. I do not care about providing compatibility with X or Y mod, but I will gladly help if someone wants to make a compat patch. If there is a way to have this pack exist WITHOUT the compatibility problems, please let me know.
That being said the mod was made specifically to work with the following mods and I can not guarantee functionality without them:
* Trader Overhaul
* Anomaly Magazines
* Models for magazines
* Weapon Parts Overhaul
* Rebalanced Loadouts
* Blindside Animations
* Refillable Canteens
To err on the side of caution install this mod AFTER everything else that you like to play with.
I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT for anything you see in this modpack, this is merely a collection of all the hardwork that goes into making stalker mods.
My contribution is simply porting them over in a functional state so that others may enjoy them in all their glory. Take this compilation pack as a celebration to everything they've contributed to the community and give them ALL the praise they should get:
The Armed Zone team
Dead Air team
Mich_Cartman for ks23 and custom mp153 from BaS mod
Diphenhydramine-HCl for the Mateba port
Shmaylov for some of the restored weapon skins
d_nan for the SR1M port
sganon for the STG44 port
Nerf𝖊d for the initial dead air weapons port
Super sorry If I missed anyone, will add you to the list as soon as I am made aware.