2009 - 2016 Mesh Collection Pack. Primary for Freelancer mods, projects.
- You are free to retexture, modify, or edit the models.
- Please credit me when you use the meshes in your projects, mods, etc.
- Every mesh modelled by: Kuze (zsoca-san) (Zsolt Szentandrási).
- CX-4SV Trident textures by: Hash.
- AD-202 Mercantile textures by: Hrimthur.
- Every other textures by: Kuze (zsoca-san) (Zsolt Szentandrási).
- Cockpit folder:
3 custom interior meshes.
Not hardpointed and without SURs.
- Ships folder:
Finished and textured ships primary for use in Freelancer mods and projects, but not restricted to.
Some of the ships are of older date, and of lesser quality than the most recent ones.
My intention was to release everything I had in my computer in one final pack.
I retextured and cleand up my older ships previously released in Kuze's Ship Packs 1-3. Consider those packs obsolete now.
Primary textured with vanilla and modified Freelancer textures.
The ships are not hardpointed and without SURs.
- Weapons folder:
1 Turret/gun and 4 missile models, again primary made for Freelancer.
Textured, without hardpoints and SURs.
-WIPs and Untextured folder:
Every mesh in this folder is untextured.
Some of them are high-poly and not made with use in Freelancer in mind when created.
Some of them are WIP meshes not fully finished but it would be a waste to let them rot in my PC.
7 turrets are low-poly and suitable for Freelancer.
- I decided to use to mesh formats:
Alias .fbx version 7.1.
Freelancer .cmp format used for the 2 cockpits and 1 bridge.