This mod from Boicote is about the global empires of the 18th century and theirs overseas possessions. The objectives of this project include the conversion of trade theatres in conquerable regions and the addition of more regions all around the globe to
IMPERIUM GLOBALE is a mod for ETW about the global empires of the 18th century and theirs overseas possessions. The objectives of this project include the conversion of trade theatres in conquerable regions and the addition of more regions all around the globe to represent the great colonial empires with more realism. This mod is not a total conversion. It’s mainly a vanilla based mod.
- Complete redesign of the Portuguese faction.
- New units and new uniforms
- Added the republican flag of Portugal
- Added victory conditions
- Added realistic flags for 16 factions.
Two Sicilies (formerly known as Naples & Sicily)
Netherlands (republic and monarchy)
Khanate of Khiva
Imperial States (formerly known as Westphalia)
- The mod also includes new battle flags for Austria, France (republic and monarchy), Great Britain, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Ottoman Empire, Russia and Prussia.
- Added 7 new factions.
United States of Belgium
United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (later known as Argentina)
Unfortunately, these factions are not yet available in grand campaign.
- Westphalia was replaced by a generic faction that represents several Imperial States.
- New models for several units
- Provincial cavalry
- Hessian Infantry (texture replaced)
- For now is not possible do edit the campaign map but, in the future, you may expect to see in this mod more regions, continents and factions in the grand campaign.
- New family trees for the playable factions.
- Conversion of Portugal in an abslotute monarchy
- Representation of 1755 Lisbon Earthquake
If you want to play a campaign with Portugal you will notice that there is an annoying fog of war that doesn’t allow you to see your armies and agents. This problem can be easily fixed by moving your characters. To find them click in the “Lists”
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS
You can play this mod with other mods (to manage you mods I recommend you to use the Mod Manager).
But note that if the other mod you are using includes the file “units” (in the folder “data/units_tables), then you may have the new units of IMPERIUM GLOBALE unbalanced. If the second mod includes the file “units_stat_land” (in the folder “units_stat_land_tables”), then the new unit models of IMPERIUM GLOBALE will not be shown.
IMPERIUM GLOBALE powered by: Boicote
Mods included: Royal Family Mod
Special thanks to: Julius Isidrus, Lucidus and Impar.