A 4 player map by General_Specific.
:: Holiday Backstab (by General_Specific) ::
This is a 4-player multiplayer/skirmish map for Generals Zero Hour.
With a winter setting, this map makes sure that both the north and south
areas have multiple points of attack. Bunkers are positioned
at some (not all) of the said entry points to make things interesting.
Based on the starting positions of the players, this map is made for
2 vs 2 and 1 on 1 matches.
Extract the entire folder to your "Maps" folder in My Documents.
Eg: C:Documents and SettingsAleMy DocumentsCommand and
Conquer Generals Zero Hour DataMaps
Afterwards, play a skirmish game and check the Unofficial
Maps section. It should be there.
billy_gun4 at yahoo dot com
... Spam me and you'll have the FBI at your back within 5 minutes.
"May's" and "May Not's"
This map MAY NOT:
- be claimed as your own work.
- be sold or used to make profit in any way, shape, or form.
- be edited and then distributed without my permission.
This map MAY:
- be redistributed as long as the whole package is left unedited
and that this readme file is included.
Special Thanks to:
- Filefront and the mapping community (I learned to make maps by viewing
your work and reading your tutorials. Thanks!)
- EA Games (... Hey, someone's gotta thank em.')
- ... and to you for downloading my map in the first place. Enjoy.
Copyrighted by General_Specific.