Happyville is a paranoia-oriented WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne custom map, set in the happy town of Happyville.
Happyville is home to happy people. They think happy thoughts and wear happy smiles as they go about their happy lives. However, Happyville has fallen under threat from some characters who are distinctly...UN-happy! Either track down the unhappy in your midst and eliminate the threat...or play as one of the unhappy trying to wipe out Happyville.
Changes in Version 1.4:
* Added one new unlockable scenario
* Fixed a bug in Vampire Wars that could cause vampires to appear to each other as allies.
* Fixed a bug that could cause the skill headings on the scoreboard to appear incorrect.
* Fixed a data corruption bug that occurred in the Greater Dead scenario when the Abhorsen kills a zombie.
* The Abhorsen now receives 2 gold for each zombie he kills.
* Reduced rotation threshold required to force the camera to turn quickly.