A single player map by EA Pacific.
Installing "Black Sheep" is exactly the same as loading a custom player-made map. Please follow these instruction to install this map.
1. Open the compressed folder (.zip file) of the Black Sheep download.
2. Extract all the files to your Generals Maps data folder. This folder is located in your My Documents folder.
* The maps data folder is My DocumentsCommand and Conquer Generals DataMaps
o On Windows 2000/XP systems, the complete path to the folder varies. The basic path is always: C:Documents and Settings[User Name]My DocumentsCommand and Conquer Generals DataMaps where [User Name] is your Windows login user name.
3. Each compressed folder (.zip file) should already contain a folder of the same name as that of the map you downloaded. Thus, when you extract the folder, a new folder of that name should be created inside of the Maps folder.
4. Start up Generals, go into Skirmish and select Unofficial Maps. The map you just downloaded should now be listed. The map portrait icon should be a "?". Select your AI setting and fire away General!