This compatibility patch will allow you to play through From Combine with the revisions gameplay and visuals enhancements that HL2: MMod has to offer.
- UPDATE 1.2 - BIG NEWS -
This update will make the patch fully support with the released 1.3 version of HL2: MMod. Now before you play this i strongly recommend you remove the old version. I'm not sure if the save will work, well you maybe shouldn't do this.
And you can access bonus maps through the main menu.
- REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL -
Before you install this compatibility patch, make sure that the following things are installed on bellow:
• Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer - Half-Life 2: Episode Two ;
You also need to be enrolled into Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer's 'upcoming' beta branch.
Here are instructions on how to do it:
- Right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer.
- Go to the "Betas" tab.
- Change "None - opt out of all beta programs" to "upcoming"
- Restart Steam.
• HL2: MMod (v1.3) ;
• HL2: From Combine - you can download it here:
Gameplay around 2 hours or more.
- HOW TO INSTALL -
Extract the "HL2MMod_From_Combine" folder into your sourcemods folder. Then restart your Steam client.
Have fun :)
Me - AR2 Reskin
Antonidos - Combine Hand