This is the fifth and final installment of the FoT mappack series for Unreal Tournament. This package consists of 5 maps by 5 authors. It was originally released in November 2008.
Project Lead: Swanky
Word of Reason: Revelation (:P)
- AS-FoT-Chronoshift (Revelation)
- CTF-FoT-OrionsCurse (FragnBrag)
- CTF-FoT-Selket (Swanky)
- DM-FoT-Adenora (Aalexanderrr)
- DM-FoT-Arken (GTD-Carthage)
thanx / credits to ...
- to the crew who decided to push this package through in the end
- milb and Revelation for running the website
- beyondunreal for hosting a mapping site for ancient ut stuff
- all people around the world, the scene for helping and contributing over the years
- good things need time to be (re)build
- see the specific readme files for more information about the maps!
FoT-5 came about when Swanky returned to mapping after a hiatus, and decided to do one last TimeWarp Crew map pack. Unfortunately, not many mappers came forward for this one, but although the map pack contains just five maps, a few were very large file sizes (So I guess it is just as well :).
This was another "mixed" map pack which was pretty much built around Revelation's fantastic ChronoShift assault map, which was heavily promoted during it's development. Not to diminish the other maps, which were all quite good in their own right.
Selket and Adenora were both great looking and challenging gameplay maps, while UE1 detail limits were tested by the beautiful Arken (maximum visible polys and nodes) and enormous Orions Curse (maximum world polys and nodes). Map authors: Revelation, FraGnBraG, Swanky, Aalexanderrr, GTD-Carthage.