An epic adventure that takes place in the world of Gaya. Fight enemies, complete quests and meet your favourite Final Fantasy characters in this RPG. Source: Warcraft 3 Files
New in version 0.8.2:
- Added new quests
- Added new summoning system
- Added Ability Floating Text
- Added Exp Floating Text
- Added Shop Floating Text
- Changed conditions for Ultima Weapon appearing: now you must destroy certain bosses and have at least one job mastered
- All non-quest bosses have a great chance of dropping Crystal Shard
- Fixed many bugs
- Some other changes and improvements
This map is not only for Final Fantasy fans but for everyone who likes Warcraft and RPG. This is not a final version, but although this version is called Beta it already has a lot of content that make this map not only playable but also enjoyable.
Some map hints for beginners:
- Carefully read Help menu (F9)
- In house buy pickaxe and leather armor upgrades
- Find Naisha in the the eastern part of town - she will help you greatly
- People with exclamation mark above their heads will give you quests - take them all
- Go to the forest to gain gold and experience by fighting monsters
- Try to complete low-level quests: "Bring Shimmerweed", "Arachnophobia" and "Wolf Fangs".
- When you have gained some gold spend it on weapon/armor upgrades at your house or visit Merchants in the town who have powerful equippable items
- After you have reached level 5 Squire or Chemist consider switching to a more advanced job
- Enjoy the game !!!
1) This map requires Warcraft III The Frozen Throne version 1.20. Update your Warcraft if your are experiencing problems with playing this map. All problems with map not being playable should be solved once you do that.
2) I know most people hate reading but there is lots of important information in the help section of F9 menu you might find worth reading.
3) When saving and then loading game using standard F10 menu the game will crash. Use -save command to save your char instead.
4) Server splits sometimes happen when the game starts.
This is a RPG about Final Fantasy. Complete quests, level up, and change jobs to progress
through the game and become the Ultimate Master! Can be played single player or multiplayer,
Battle.net or not. It does not matter, you can save your codes anywhere and they will still
work, as long as you use the same name. Just don't try to cheat.
A big thank you from us at WarCraft3files goes to the sender of this file :
To install, place the place in your Warcraft 3/downloads directory.
To contact, email me at julianjoshnick at yahoo dot com
Note: I am not the maker of this map, I just want to distribute it.