This addon is an extension of the default Blizzard questlog frame that keeps track of all of your active quests.
EQL3 - Thanks to Chendrak for the fix
EQL is an extension of the default Blizzard questlog frame that keeps track of all of your active quests. Basically, EQL extends the basic functionality by maximizing your quest trackability -- giving you the full window to track quests, and a second window to view the quest dialog box containing the information about it.
EQL also expands the default Blizzard quest tracker capabilities, giving you the option to track 25 quests at the same time, rather than 5 -- and keeping it on the screen at all times, rather than just when you complete an objective.
All features are fully customizeable, and general improvements have been made to this version over all others available at this point in time based on the communities requests.
- Quest Levels
- Maximize on Select
- QuestLog Opacity
- Minimize on Close
- <Shift>Click a header to Track/Untrack all quests in it
- <Right>Click a Quest to open up the Quest Organizing Menu
- Auto Complete Quests
- Quest Tracker Listing (Lists all objectives (a, b, c))
- Sort Tracked Quests
- Show Zones in Tracker
- Add New Quests
- Remove Finished Quests
- Hide Objectives for Finished Quests
- Add Untracked Quests on Progress
- Show Minimize button in Tracker
- Tracker Font Size (8-20)
- Hide Completed Objectives Individualy
- Hide Quest Markers
- Active Tracker
This feature allows the user hold ALT and then hover the mouse over a quest in the tracker. A short description will then be shown in the tooltip. If Left mouse is pushed the Log will be opened with that quest in focus. Right clicking untracks the quest.
- Quest Level Storage - Credits go to Elkano for his Mod 'QuestLevel'
- Load Settings from other characters.
- Show related quest in item/mob tooltip
- Display a message when all objectives for a quest have been completed
- Tracker Zones
- Tracker Headers (Can fade)
- Tracker Objectives (Can fade)
- Tracker Background
- Tooltip Quest Item/Mob Info