A new weather mod by the author of Atmospheric Weather System: HTF. This mod features 30 new weathers, a seasonal weather system, HDR tweaks, optional files for darker nights and much more. See File Details for more info.
Enhanced Weather is the next generation of photorealistic weather mod. Unlike most other such mods available, it merely adds to, instead of replacing, Oblivion's default weather system, resulting in a seamless blend of both vanilla and new weathers, as well as some unique features.
Enhanced Weather has been coded from the ground up to give a more immersive and life-like weather system, and much of its work is invisible, making sure that the weather 'just feels right'. With it, there is little in the game weather-wise that feels jarring or wrong, and the weather acts as it does in the real world: you can get long spells of hot weather with showers in between or changeable weather that can't make up its mind or just plain nice weather that is nice to relax in.
Enhanced Weather has many new and unique features designed with the user in mind. These include a light weight seasonal weather script, photorealistic textures, around 30 new perfected weathers, and user customisable night luminance levels, be it darker or brighter, without the need for separate plugins.
* Enhances Oblivion's default weathers with around 30 new weathers, all tweaked to perfection.
* Enhanced climatic weather system.
* An all-new seasonal weather system - get snow in Frost Fall etc.
* Enhanced Nights, a system for customizable night light levels, through OBSE and an ini file.
* SI support, to enhance the weather of the Shivering Isles with around 80 weathers.
* HDR tweaks, to lessen the 'nuclear dawn'.
* Darker Nights plugins for those who don't have OBSE.
* Enhanced Nights for SI
* Timescale-bound weather scripts
* Enhanced Seasons, a feature for improving the seasonal feel of the game.
* User customisable weather transition speeds for both Tamriel and SI.
Enhanced Seasons implemented
Enhanced Transitions implemented
Enhanced Transitions for SI implemented
scripts optimised/cleaned up
Timescale-bound weather scripts
Season and climate tweaks
Fixed AWS texture dependency in EnhancedWeather - SI.esp
Implemented SI Enhanced Nights script
Improved the Enhanced Nights script
Reflagged 50/80% files with proper bash flags
Darker Nights plugins
Enhanced Nights implemented