This is a EFT Meds Overhaul tweak to make you use more items.
I was really happy with eft medical overhaul, but i wasn't really using all items i had, so i changed a bit the way they work.
I just made some modifications and wanted to share them, feel free to give some balance tips , change them yourself or send me a message on private of something i forgot to change (like discriptions or anything).
Im not that good at modding, so, sorry if it feels unbalanced to you, still testing them.
(oh, and Surgical tools stayed the same.)
Body Health System: Moddb.com
Full EFT Medic Item Overhaul for Body_Health_System_v3.4: Moddb.com
Thanks to DerChrom
I recommend you to look at both, and optionals too.
What does it change?
So, i tried to make them last as tarkov durations, and item uses. I recall changing some prices too, just modify items_drugs.ltx or items_medical.ltx with notepad to change those.
- Bandages no longer gives temporary health, for that, you'll need medkits/painkillers.
- CMS (5) and Surv12 (15) uses and prices Extended, so it's best to craft them (good luck).
- The surgical kit (CMS/Surv12) restores only a part of the limb. It needs to be combined with medkits/painkillers to be more effective. (like tarkov, but there you need the surgery first, and medkits later, it's the reverse here).
- Medkits gives different termporary heals/duration.
- Some injectors act like temporary painkillers (Adrenalin, Propital. Morphine stayed the same, just diff duration).
- Vaseline works as painkiller too (but not a good one, and stays a lot).
- Almost same tarkov durations.
- Changed some discriptions (like surv12, cms and injectors/vaseline).
I think that's all, just explore.