The newest version of the Defence of the Ancients with AI!
=== Cloud_str's AI Commands (v1.94) ===
====== by Cloud_str 2007 ======
== Cloud_str's Note:
As the forum demands, I will list all commands available for AI in this file and
will distribute this along with the map in single archieve.
For any forum/site which want to distribute this AI map, please always include
this file in the archieve file. And remember, AI map is FREE as long as the DotA
is free, so never pay for it.
Another note is about the bonus exp. and regular gold (per 8 seconds) everybody
often asks me:
Easy : No bonus gold, 35% bonus exp.
Normal : 4 gold, 50% bonus exp.
Insane : 8 gold, 75% bonus exp.
In SuperAI, NO additional bonus is given.
Note that I never give the often-asked mana regen or movespeed bonus, even in Super
AI mode. Should there are bonus given by the WC3 engine, I don't know and will NOT
do anything to counter it. Let the engine do what it must.
NoLeaver-ed hero has the bonus of Normal AI.
In easymode (-em), all AI, along with humans, gain double gold bonuses and
additional 50% exp. bonus.
=== Additional game modes in AI version:
+++ All AI-only gamemodes are inputted along with DotA original gamemode.
Disable AI, making the AI map the EXACT same as normal DotA. When this mode is
activated, all other AI commands will be unusable and invalid.
All structures in base gain 8 HP/sec. bonus regeneration.
The main structures (World Tree and Frozen Throne) gain 20 HP/second bonus.
AI gains additional combat skills, e.g. more percentage and precision in denying/
last hit, in using Ultimates, and can store Scroll of Town Portal in Circle (but
can use it anywhere).
AI heroes are picked by human leader(s). For example:
1. if the Blue is human, then all Sentinel AI will have their heroes chosen by
Blue. If there is no human in Scourge, then all Scourge AI heroes will be
under Blue selection.
2. if Sentinel has no human player and you're the Pink, then all Sentinel and
Scourge AI will have their heroes chosen by you.
AI heroes are chosen first before you can choose your own hero. Selection can be
made by the same way as you choose your hero.
Additional commands available while manual picking:
-mp: change side (If you're Sentinel but has control over Scourge MP, then all
remaining Sentinel AI hero selection will be skipped. If you don't have
control over Scourge MP, then the MP is ended.)
-mpend: forcefully end the MP.
1. You cannot use this mode together with any other hero-selecting modes:
AR or TR or SH or LM or RV or MM or VR.
2. Manual Pick has timelimit (usually around the 70th second). AI which don't
have hero at the timelimit will have their hero chosen as usual.
In MM, the timelimit is shortened.
3. If this mode is successfully executed, all players will be displayed message
of who has the control over Manual Pick.
5. If a team doesn't have human teamleader (e.g. in single player game), the
teamleader of the other team will gain control over its Manual Pick.
6. -random is applicable, but -repick is disabled while Manual Picking.
AI will only pick middle lane. Left & right creeps aren't spawned and towers are invulnerable.
=== Additional game commands:
+++ Input anytime within the game.
=== Server only:
Show/hide the AI board.
1. AI board will never show when no AI in map or -aitoggle is used.
2. AI board will also never show when there are humans in both side. Why, you
ask? Because the engine doesn't permit "personalized" board; the human enemy
can see what are your AI doing without map hack.
Unstuck all stucking AI. All AI orders will be reset in next 45 seconds.
If an AI stay still until the next 15 seconds, he will be sent back to fountain.
In short, this function needs total of 60 seconds to complete.
=== Team Leader only:
+++ Team leaders are the first humans in both teams, each commands his own side.
AI will ambush and change lane on their own.
Turn NoLeaver mode on/off. When a human leave in NoLeaver mode, the enemy will
not know that (immediately?) since the hero is controlled by AI. The hero will
not shared and the player's gold will not be divided. The AI is normal with
150% exp. and will sell all its belongings before changing it into AI itemset.
Once a hero is taken by AI, the process will never cancel.
Activate the defense system. All allied AI will rush to base and defend it until
-catt/-cai is given.
Activate the attack system. All allied AI will storm the enemy base and ignore
defense until -cdef/-cai is given.
-catt [ID] [target ID]
Ambush target. The target must be visible when this command is given.
Put all allied AI to neutral state, cancelling -catt and -cdef.
-crw [ID] [lane ID]
Change lane. Lane ID is 1 for left, 2 for mid, and 3 for right.
All stopped (but not stucking) AI will continue movement.
Display the dialog box to command the AI.
+++ About [ID]:
ID are what written inside '' in the front of all AI names. '2' is Blue, '8' is
Pink. 'a' means 'All allied', '1' means all Sentinel (if you're Scourge then
nothing will happen), '7' means Scourge. You can insert more than one numbers,
separated by ',' or ';'. If the 'ID' is written '[ID]', then it must be there.
If the 'ID' is written '', then it is optional.
e.g. "-catt 3,4,5 8" : means player 3, 4, and 5 will ambush 8.
+++ Any players can input these.
Turn AI messaging towards you on/off.
-ms , -cs
See the data of any AI with specified player ID (Blue is 2 and Pink is 8). AI, so
never think to see human's data.
When the ID is not inputted, then it will return to normal DotA function.
Ask for current actions of all allied AI.
DotA Allstars v6.38b AI 1.94
Changelog: 1.93b to 1.94
- Fixed the disconnect bug (now I did a beta-test, thanks to Zeheater and ShiroganeSoujyu/Nerine-chan, also for those who concern of this matter). However, I do this when it is still 1.93b. I hope there is no problem in 1.94.
In case this doesn't work, ask the server (Blue?) to use "-aidisablenew" to disable AI-messaging system (Yep, this is the one I proud of, yet this is the one causing the whole bug) once in the beginning. This cannot be undone later.
Remember, doing this with no purpose is NOT recommended, since this will cut off all AI messages, including "Engaging ...." and -cre.
- Battle enchancements:
1. AI now knows "primary skills", e.g. Storm Bolt for Sven and Leoric. These skills will be prioritized to learn.
2. Added new system to strategically spam heroes' spells, especially in killmode. More spells are available for AI heroes, e.g. Shadow Words, Re-Arm, March of Machines, Haunt-Reality, Morph, Replication, etc. More combos are also available, e.g. Malefice-Black Hole, Anub'arak full combo, etc.
3. BroodMother's SpinWeb will now mostly be casted strategically.
4. Vendetta, Gondar's Backstab damage, Fiend's Grip, and Rot are now completely fixed and is used 100% the same as how human CAN use them (not as smart, I mean).
5. KotL is back, with scripted Illuminate and new itemset. Ignis Fatuus will try to heal in fountain whenever possible and needed.
6. SandKing's Epicenter doesn't exit killmode anymore.
7. LoneDruid's Bear now buys items and heals in fountain. Druid now doesn't use the SpiritBear skill when a Bear already presents.
8. Killmode (Enganging ...) is now available even in low level (very rare, though).
9. Better fleeing system, especially against towers. AI Heroes are now braver and more aggressive (with thinking of course smile.gif ).
10. AI stopped chasing if it's impossible or if the target dies. This far you've known. But now AI will try to change target after stopping.
11. AI will try to stay away from casting spells when Mana Leaked, will try to use spells strategically in presence of Nether Wards, and will try to spam spells when Cursed Of The Silence.
12. AI reacts well (or so I think) against Rupture.
13. Added additional system to prevent Strygywyr's Thirst spreading.
14. Butcher, as stated above, now can use Rot well. Additionally, he can now use Meat Hook somewhat well and is given specific itemset (thanks to the guide in dota-allstars that the AI will buy Aegis before learning Flesh Heap).
15. Priestess of the Moon uses Elune's Arrow with the same precision as Meat Hook. Wrote script for Leap.
16. Techies stacks Remote Mines and use Suicide (when possible) in low level. Additionally, Suicide as final attack is re-scripted.
17. Witch Doctor has scripted ultimate.
18. Treant Protector uses Eyes in the Forest and Nature's Guise.
19. Fixed ultimate scripts (ever feel that the ultimating script begins to weaken over versions? A bug is in it.).
20. Re-script Krobelus' Exorcism nearly to its native WC3 codes.
21. AI with global skills will try to use that on critical allies. Currently, 3 are available: Hand of God, Moonlight Shadow, Global Silence.
22. Heroes' with Boots of Travel and Furion will try to use spells to escape, change lane, or return after healing. Boots of Travel will also be used as subtitute for Scroll when possible.
23. AI now will focus-fire on tower whenever possible.
24. Added additional system to guide AI in lane-breaking.
25. Better ambushing and changing-lane patterns.
26. AI who stucks as the effect of miscalculated Blinking or any other instant-movement skills will now try to escape from the stuck. In case this function fails, tell me and you can still use -aiunstuck before the fix.
27. AI buys consumables (and use them, of course). Currently available consumables: Flask, Tango, Town Portal. Now, allow me to ask you: Do I need to give them Clarity Potions? If you say yes, I'll add it in next version.
28. Non-SuperAI will now also buy Scroll of Town Portal when possible and is brought in inventory. Only SuperAI can store the scroll in Circle and do the "impossible item teleporting".
29. And much more I forgot to wrote. Currently not-used skills: Primal Split, Druid's Bear Form, Jahrakal's Berserker Rage, Sandstorm, Watcher, and a few more. Currently not-perfect skills: Requiem.
- New itemset for Magina, Sand King, Luna-Rylai, and PhantomLancer. Added the Mekans-Int, Maelstorm-Agi, Lothar-Agi, Blink-str (a variation is added for Earthshaker), Int-Battle (for Lina and Furion), Necro-Dagon (Nerub. Assassin and Pugna), and some more heroes' itemset. Note that some itemsets are alternatives for some heroes; sometimes they will use their old itemset.
- New gamemode: -mo (-midonly). In this mode, all AI storm to mid-lane only. Left-right towers are invulnerable, creeps are not spawned.
- -mp use while Manual-Picking is slightly changed. Instead of ending the Manual-Pick, it will now immediately change Manual-Picking side (e.g. when you choose Sentinel heroes, typing -mp will switch you to Scourge-side's Manual-Pick.) if available. Typing -mp again will end the MP.
In case you want to immediately stop MP-ing, type -mpend.
- AI now learn their first abilities in lv.3. In other words, they still have the skillpoint when -swaphero-ed, and won't waste mana on spamming the weak lv.1 spells. However, a bad side-effects always pop-up: they cannot use passive skills either in low level. In next version, I may script on those.
- Modified ambushing and changelane system a little.
- AI reporting messages are modified a little (and is shorter). Now AI doesn't say its skill level (Easy, Normal, Insane) anymore when reporting, but is simbolized by the color of "AI" text (Red=Insane, Yellow=Normal, Light Blue=Easy)
- Modified script to conform IceFrog's script (90% done). Now you can play 100% normal DotA by using -at/-aitoggle as gamemode (the AI MapInfo will even disappear).
- Added list of available commands zipped along with the map.
- Fixed the bug on blue-only gamemode-inputting.
- Fixed some bugs when -cauto is activated.
- FIxed AI's using Aegis in DM (replaced with Vanguard).
- Fixed bugs in Defense (both team).
- Fixed bug of MP in SP.
- Fixed bug of VR.
- Fixed bug of swaphero when human's hero has already item(s). In other words, the swaphero should now be free of bug.
- AI now completely works in Observer mode, especially when no human in a team.
- AI may act strangely sometimes, when he is about to change lane or gangbang.
- -cdef command still imperfect (sometimes a hero goes pushing when -cdef is already issued. Try -cai followed by -cdef).
- Cause some strange AI movement patterns when iseedeadpeople is used (yep, cheat. About the use of any illegal programs which may also cause this to happen, I don't know and don't care).
Future plans (actually I want to apply all these in this version, but I don't have enough time):
- Battle enchancements:
a. AI will be able to creep the neutrals (and the Holy Knight will be able to Persuade greater creeps).
b. AI will have a LITTLE percentage to evade non-targeting/point-targeting spell, e.g. Epicenter, Light-strike Array, Scattershot, Meat-hook. Although the percentage is decent, they have delay-time, thus their efforts are not always successful. If you ask, yes, this one will be adapted from RGB AI.
c. AI will be able to enter killmode against illusions. However, they have percentage not to spam spells (especially ultimates and combos) against illusions and also has moderate percentage to know which is the real.
d. AI will not be able to know where are invisibles. However, they have percentage to "feel", thus using a detecting skills (e.g. Broodmother's SpinWeb or Ward).
e. AI will buy and use Sentry Wards.
f. Pandaren's Primal Split script.
g. More itemsets (esp. for Silencer) and skills available.
- New commands:
-cfw (command follow me): all nearby AI in 3000 AoE may follow you anywhere.
-catt ? 13 (attack Roshan). This actually has been scripted in 1.94, but causes fatal bug.
-cad (command aid): nearby AI will try to aid you when possible.
Personalized -catt, -cdef, and -cai