My friend - do you love all of the hard work that DarN put into his DarNified UI for New Vegas? Do you also appreciate the raw manpower that SGHi exherted whilst creating the fantastic Revelation UI (featuring our favourite Pip-Boy 2000)? Would you like to use the fonts and structure of DarN's work whilst enjoying the niceties of Revelation? Well, courtesy of Red Eye's porting efforts, you can! Also has compatibility for Project Nevada.
I've updated Red Eye's compatibility patches for New Vegas as well as creating new patches for New Vegas' new menus (such as crafting/recipes and tutorials). Please note that I haven't contacted them yet. So if they don't dig this, they're free to tell me off and have this file delisted. I've simply provided it for the ease of use of New Vegas fans.
1. Install DarNified UI NV 0.4 (http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1202887-unofficial-darnui-thread/), making sure to apply the font changes in your New Vegas ini.
2. Install Revelation 0.60 for New Vegas (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34971), overwriting any of the DarN files that you have originally extracted.
3. Extract and install this compatibility patch, overwriting all present files.
4. (Optional) For Project Nevada compatibility, copy the files from "Compatibility - Project Nevada" to your Data\Menus folder.
5. (Optional) Install the Pip-Boy 2500 (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38844) because it's hella pimpin'.
6. Start the game. And enjoy like you ought to.