Adds a sword named rebellion to the game. Mod by Dantrag_tc.
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
TITLE: Dante's Rebellion v 1.7
File Size : 1735kb
DATE RELEASED: July 4th, 2008
INSTALLATION: Extract the .pk3 to the gamedata/base folder of your Jedi Academy directory.
UNINSTALLATION: Remove the .pk3 from your base-folder
DESCRIPTION: Here is an improved version of my original failed attempt to create Dante's
trademark sword Rebellion. It's still not 100% accurate, mainly because of the head, with my skills
modelling a head with it's jaw open and tongue sticking out is an imposibillaty, atleast for now. So
- Some minor tweaks again: Made the skull, the handguard and the ribcage a bit bigger
- Altered the handle and the handguard a bit, might not be all that visible but it's there
- Altered the shaders a bit more to fix some issues with the glowing eyes.
What was done for version 1.5 version:
- Toned down the shaders, so they aren't as blurry as before, details should appear better.
- Modified the blade and the ribcage to be closer to the ones used in the DMC4-model
- Modified the skull, it's now a more normal head, with glowing red eyes etc
HOW TO USE:
Open the console and activate cheats in sp by typing "Helpusobi 1" (Remove the quotation marks)
Then type "saber dmc4_rebellion" to use the sword.
Before using delete the previous version of this file or else it can cause trouble.
- This should work in SP with most models, however when I tried to use this sword when using
Toshi's Anakin or Vader as my playermodel, it crashed the game and I got the usual ran out of
transformspace for Ghoul2-models-error. But it is to be expected due to high polygon, the original
sword used as a model has so many details that simply can't be achieved through skinning.
- Might crash SP if you try to dual-wield two of these swords but can be dual-wielded with some
- Should work just fine in MP where the limitations aren't as strict
- Other bugs not known yet
You can use this model in your own modifications as long as you give proper credit.
For InyriForge, I used some sounds from her Saber and Cutlass pack 1-mod (original readme included)
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.