This mod from Brapped changes how your character hold his weapons to be similar to that of Clear Sky. Basically means you can see more of your weapon.
CLEAR SKY-ish WEAPON POSITIONS by Brapped
My version is simply to breath new life into S.O.C. by giving it a similar look to the weapon positions in Clear Sky.
These new settings do provide more viewing of the weapon and addons as well as more of the environment.
I have made every attempt to keep as close to the original Clear Sky positions as I could while maintaining the original zoom_offsets and grenade_zoom_offsets of S.O.C. .
- - A SPECIAL CREDIT GOES TO THE PEOPLE AT GSC FOR MAKING THIS INCREDIBLE GAME. - -
- - THE UNIQUE WEAPONS I HAVE MADE SETTINGS FOR WERE CREATED BY INCREDIBLY TALENTED PEOPLE, AND THEY DESERVE ALOT OF CREDIT FOR THEIR TIME AND EFFORT.- -
the saiga 12c shotgun - (model by BarbAn, tambovski, lez0, S_Cream_Err, Fantom Oblivion and xStream / skinned by Siro)
the pp-19 bizon smg - model by Millenia
Both of these weapons are part of the AMK Arsenal Mod and credit goes to the people mentioned and to the entire AMK-EN Team: BAC9-FLCL, Vizzy, ShadowTony, SkuLL, Vladwick and ClaySoft'65 for such an extensive and creative mod.
the saiga 12k shotgun - is part of the ARSENAL Mod RC1, the creators of this massive smorgasbord of weapons and addons are Zereset & Dester and their entire team.
- - LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST... ANGUS MCFISTYCUFFS FOR THE "ORIGINAL" WEAPON POSITIONS MOD, TO WHICH I DREW MY INSPIRATION FROM. WITHOUT HIS MOD I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN KNOWN IT WAS POSSIBLE. - -
THANK YOU ALL!
A few things to mention;
- there are 3 unique weapons not in the "vanilla" version.
- only assault rifles, submachine guns and shotguns were changed.
- all zoom_offsets and grenade_normal_zoom_offsets are the same (it just looked better for both)
- all weapons with permanent scopes attached (g36, svd, svu, gauss, vintorez, l85 and fn2000 don't have real zoom_offsets I changed the settings to give them a more natural motion while zooming in, all other weapons with attachable scopes have separate settings.
- the ak-74 and groza grenade_zoom offsets are a bit off (due to the orientation being changed).
- with these settings there is less weapon visible while sprinting (unless a scope and/or grenade launcher is attached).
- all settings are contained in a text file so they can be more easily merged into your existing weapon config files.
- -These can be freely used in any mod and altered to your own liking without my permission, if you want to give me credit, that's fine but it's not necessary. - -
I hope you enjoy them.