This is a real Chuck Norris model for UT2004 which was made by H0rs3. My version includes adding some 4-team skin support in a scratch.
Chuck Norris Model for Unreal Tournament 2004
Version 1.1 by Tux Android (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
File Name: ChuckNorrisModel2K4.rar
Release Date: April 14, 2011 (updated on July 28, 2011)
Software Used: DXTBmp, GIMP 2.6.11, UnrealEd 3.0 and Classic Notepad
Chuck Norris is ready to fight his sensitive style at the Unreal Tournament 2004! Probably due to the fact that most younger players don't really know who Chuck Norris is. This model is came from the 1993 TV action/crime drama series "Walker, Texas Ranger". It includes some 4-team skin support but the texture of his style is very kinda strange, completing his biography and modified his statistics, and there are no bugs known. H0rs3 created this model, not me if possible.
The pack does not include the voice pack of Chuck Norris. I have no time to make his voice pack but it should have been created by next year. Hope you enjoy. :)
"Violence is my last option." --Chuck Norris
* This pack is a RAR format to achieved smaller sizes.
* Added the .UZ2 compression of the three files found in Redirect directory which should be uploaded to your redirected download server.
* Move all files in the archive into separate folders.
* Updated the ReadMe file.
* Initial release. (Version mistake by typing 1.5 instead of 1.0.)
1. Place the .UKX file in your UT2004\Animations directory.
2. Place the .UPL file in your UT2004\System directory.
3. Place the .UTX file in your UT2004\Textures directory.
The Redirect folder in the archive contains a compressed version of the three consecutive files for upload to a redirected download server.
Links to Himself
- Facts about Chuck Norris.
- His official website.
- IMDb Profile.
Credits to Leslie Greif and Paul Haggis for the creators of the series and for this character. Model originally created by H0rs3 and Textures updated by Tux Android (Me).
This mod is freely available for non-commercial use. You must obtain written permission for me to exploit this skin/model commercially.
You MAY distribute this skin/model freely through electronic network, provided all files in the archive are included and remain intact, unmodified and unaltered.