This mod from Mr Siika, Centurion & Rung adds a castle (with a short quest to acquire it) as a player home. Features over 130 new meshes, new textures, become Lord of Castle Seaview and the northern Gold Coast, new and unique Lord's armor and much more.
Castle Seaview (by Mr Siika & Centurion & Rung)
A plugin for "The Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion"
Castle Seaview, the pearl of the Gold Coast is a player home plugin. You won't get it for free, there is a small quest waiting for you!
The castle has a unique look, you'll find nothing similar!
- over 130 new meshes
- new textures
- become Lord of Castle Seaview and the northern Gold Coast
- new and unique Lord's armor
- unique Lord's horse armor - no DLC required
- the castle comes with several NPCs (some of them are merchants as well)
- short quest do let you earn your castle
- stables with donkeys, cows, pigs and rabbits
- a secret dynamic treasury
- working toilet and bathtub
- an unknown little secret, deep under the castle
- animated roasted pig in the kitchen
All custom made meshes may be used as a modder's resource for Oblivion, as long as prober credit is given.
-2 shelves out of "Ingredient Storage Shelves"
Shawn Dworshak a.k.a. Academician Nwahs
-"Oblivion Static Alchemy Mod"
- Gold texture
Simonp92, Oblivionzocker, Laurin09, Düster-Bertie, Yevic, moonpye: