A camouflage texture pack for the Cargobob by Mario.
Mod name: Cargobob Camo textures
Author: Mario (also known as MarioCRO, general_mario or Dalt on some sites)
Date of release: September 20th, 2008
Website: www.gameapollo.com ;; www.gamemediahr.com
email: mario_gamer [AT] live [dot] com
Description: This mod will replace the textures of Cargobob in GTA: San Andreas with a
camouflage texture of your choice.
There are four textures to pick from:
- urban (similar to winter in colors)
You have my permission to host this mod on your site.
1. Download the IMG Tool for GTA:
2. Go to the game installation directory/models and make a copy of gta3.img file
* this step is not neccessary, but it's recommended in case you want to deinstall the mod
** alternatively, you can make a backup of the "cargobob.txd" located inside the gta3.img
3. Run IMG Tool and open gta3.img
4. Go to edit-> find and type "cargobob.txd"
5. When you've found "cargobob.txd" right click it and go to replace and replace it with cargobob.txd that you downloaded with
6. Go to Commands -> Rebuild Archive
7. Close IMG Tool and run the game
You can find a gameplay video of these textures here:
Or on YouTube: