This mod contains only the the Brutal Doom 64 monsters and some extra effects such as torches and other decorations. For compatibility with BD64 Maps the demon artefacts, unmaker and lasergun are still present. N.B. Outside of the BD64 Maps these can only be obtained with cheats.
At the moment this mod will only work with GZDoom due to Zandronum not supporting the feature to add a menu without defining a full menu which could overwrite other mods menus.
"BD64 options" should be found at the bottom of the "Options Menu". If using the latest GZDoom (currently 4.6.1) remember to disable the "Simple Options Menu" or click on "Full Options Menu" from the options menu.
N.B. Please remember to set your mod load order correctly. This file should be added after any mod file containing modified monsters.
• Revised optional monster spawner options to match latest BD 64 v2.5 update 26
• Added an optional spawner where a Spider Mastermind can be replaced by a Motherdemon.
UPDATE 3 (BD64 v2.5 u29)
• Noticing that the Zandronum ketchup options weren't working correctly. Therefore the old Zandronum and GZDoom ketchup option menus have been removed and simplified into the main BD64 options.
• Added new option set maximum wall decal limit.
UPDATE 4 (BD64 v2.5 u30.8)
• Updated to include latest fixes and monster sprites and deaths from BD64 v2.5 u30.8. This is also compatible with NDBD64_Enhanced.
UPDATE 5 (BD64 v2.5 u30.9)
• Added ability to turn off light halos as well as fog. The change will now take effect immediately.
• Fixed that not all corpses were leaving blood pools
• Fixed blood pools not aligning with monster corpse
• Fixed Hellknight and Baron leg gibs disappearing when killed over water
• Added new leg and arm gibs for the Cyberdemon and Annihilator
• Added new brain gib for the Spider Mastermind
UPDATE 6 (BD64 v2.5 u30.10)
This should be compatible with most weapon mods. Tested using Guncaster.
Thanks to Dumb-Raemon for testing this with Guncaster.