Add addon [1.5.1] Boxes loot redone
Location
Addons
Filename
1.5.1_Boxes_loot_redone.2.6.rar
Category
Prop Model
Uploader
zoust
Credits
King_Rediusz, Wal_Vunjo, SaloEater
Added
Updated
Size
11.26kb (11,526 bytes)
Downloads
1,756 (1 today)
MD5 Hash
3a8a0a2a5a9b49cca45984dccb2bf442
Embed Button
Embed Widget
Description

The goal of this mod is to distribute items in a more logical way across different boxes.

Preview
[1.5.1] Boxes loot redone
Comments
King_Rediusz
King_Rediusz

Please note, the shovels can fold! Bing.com

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

Yes, but in game they won't, even the military shovels. They just pop up vertically and i don't like it, specially when it's coming from a 10cm height box. Same for some other items. But i understand it's kinda useless mod lol.

Reply Good karma+3 votes
King_Rediusz
King_Rediusz

The drugs from the paper boxes seem kinda OP. Please nerf.

Reply Good karma Bad karma0 votes
zoust Author
zoust

Tx for feedback. It's vanilla values, but i will make adjustments accordingly. If you see other issues or balance needs, pls share.
edit : there should be about 25% of drugs spawn left now.
edit 2 : after reinstalling win10 and the game, and finally testing the mod, i decided to further reduce the amount of drugs spawn. It was "kinda OP" lol

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Rogue_4TW
Rogue_4TW

"AMERICAN Freedom".... "Made in CHINA"

Very kek. I'm sure the people who made it were certainly "Free"

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
SaloEater
SaloEater

We can help with code, if you will be able to push it to github. It is too good to track added changes and suggest fixes.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

Thanks mate, much appreciated, i'll consider it since i already have a github account. It's just a function that i duplicated three times with minor changes in it, no big deal.
edit: i can't seems to get your code working :(

Reply Good karma+1 vote
King_Rediusz
King_Rediusz

Zoust, I was watching a Solarint ironman stream. He was having problems with cats spawning WAY to often to be considered 1%.

Reply Good karma Bad karma0 votes
zoust Author
zoust

yes i just experienced the same, i'll fix soon. tx for reporting

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Guest
Guest

the random chance for cats spawning is checked incorrectly
gamedata/scripts/bind_physic_object,script, line 190, `proba < 0.99` should be `proba > 0.99` - `< .99` results in a 98% chance

Reply Good karma Bad karma0 votes
zoust Author
zoust

x) yeah uhhh thanks! lol

Reply Good karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

i'm so blind

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

Love the mod!
the only thing holding me back from using it is the med drops in small boxes. way to overpowered. i got rich 3 hours into a game from selling drugs to the lab boys in yantar. made the struggle of the zone a non issue. would love to see a version where maybe other small things can also spawn in the cardboard boxes, small caliber ammo perhaps. something so make them not just drop high lvl meds.

But like i sead love the mod :D

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

Thanks man! Yeah i need more feedback ! I'll try to add 25% of small loot and 25% of no loot chances for the paper boxes in next update. (so drugs will spawn -50% compared to now)

Reply Good karma+2 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

nice!
And thanks for replying.
Looking forward to the next update!

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

If you go raid another dungeon, let me know !

Reply Good karma+2 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

ah lovly :D!
Strating a fresh playthrough right now whit the updated mod. i will report back in a few days.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

Hey agein zoust.
I think something has gone wrong here.
Went through cordon and smashed all the boxes i could find and none of them dropped anything.
Didnt even count towards the smashed boxes stat in the pda.
Edit: i removed the files from the mod and tryed agein and it was normal. wood boxes counted on the smash box stat and i got the regular stuff from wood boxes and nothing from paper boxes.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

wtf again, i just tested it and it worked. sad.
let me check
you use the no spawn version ?

Reply Good karma+3 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

strange. ill try agein whit a clean gamedata folder.
i am using the no rats version.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

it's okay my bad again. i upload the fix
thanks a lot for your quick reaction

Reply Good karma+3 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

Glad to help.
Seems to be working good now. stat in pda works and im getting items out of paper boxes. seems like the items drops are balanced now, balanced in a way that will make the box braker achivement actualy worth something hehe. i will test this over a few days and report back.
Thanks alot for your work!

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

hey agein zoust

After a bit of testing since yesterday i personaly think the med drops from paper boxes is still too op. it strange tho. when the box drops something other than meds its a normal amount but if you do get a box that drops meds there is alot of it. after i broke all the paper boxes i could find in the cordon and the medows i had 3 mil stimpacks, 14 bandages, 3 blue medkits and 4 red medkits.
should prob also mention that i play on hard survivalist. dont know if that alters the droprates.
feels very op to me still.
Maybe make a version where there are no med/drug spawns in the boxes.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

Val_Wunjo Hey! I will edit the drop rates a bit again. Keep in mind that only paper boxes will spawn meds, you won't find them in metallic or wooden crates anymore. Do you play with the mod "dynamic objects" ? Because it adds a lot of boxes lol.
If you still want no meds drop, just grab my previous mod Moddb.com.
And finally, you can alter the drop rates to your liking in configs\items\settings\ph_box_items_by_communities.ltx
voila voila, thank you for all that testing i should have done!

Reply Good karma+2 votes
Val_Wunjo
Val_Wunjo

hey

ah yes, i am playing whit dynamic objects..ups.
i will see about altering stuff on my own.

I love testing mods and stuff so your welcome!
Happy hunting Stalker

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Dhatri
Dhatri

excellent add-on! :D

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
zoust Author
zoust

tx mate :)

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

Addon
Browse
Addons
New
Add addon
Share
Community Rating

Average

9.9

8 votes submitted.

You Say

-

Ratings closed.

Related Games
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat First Person Shooter
Related Groups
Anomaly Developers
Anomaly Developers Developer
Tags

[1.5.1] Boxes loot redone has not been tagged yet.