Smaller red dots for Boomsticks and Sharpstics red dot sights, cleaner sights as well as few new reticles.
You obviously need to have Boomsticks and Sharpsticks installed first.
- Made majority of red dots from Mich_Cartman's Boomsticks and Sharpsticks smaller (excluding Aimpoint Micro T1). There are 2 versions: Small and Tiny.
Barska AC10632's model now properly reflects which dot size is chosen.
- Made a pack that removes - if possible - dark texture and tint on some sight windows.
(Sight window cleaning)
- Made new 2D reticle for Elcan Specter, based on its in game model. It's not a realistic representation of the real Specter's reticle, but oh well, don't dwell. 😅
(2D Reticles -> 2D Elcan Specter -> "Chosen verions 1-4")
- Made 2 new 2D reticles for PSO scopes - with and without eyecap.
(2D Reticles -> 2D PSOs)
- Made 4 new 2D reticles for ACOG, one based on marathon1122's ACOG, other 3 made by moi. 😇
(2D Reticles -> 2D ACOG -> "Chosen version 1-4")
- Made 2 completely new 2D and 3D reticles for March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP scope.
(2D Reticles/ 3D Reticles -> 2D March/ 3D March -> "Chosen version 1 or 2")
- Remade 2D Leupold Mark 8 reticle.
(2D Reticles -> 2D Leupold)
- Remade 3D Leupold Mark 8 and Sig Bravo 4 reticles - the dots and horseshoes were made smaller and crisper - attachable onto M4 Butcher and attached on AK104 respectively.
(3D Reticles -> 3D Leupold / 3D Barvo)
- Made few EoTech reticles to choose from:
-Classic 1 dot version reticle
-Classic 2 dot version reticle
-Vortex UH1 reticle
All 3 come in red and green (or turquoise rather, but that's how they look in reality) (also as far as I know, green UH1s don't exist, but who cares 😏)
(EoTech Reticles -> Green/ Red -> "Chosen version 1-3")
- Remade available Cobra reflex sights - closed the gaps between lines, made the lines thiner, changed the color a bit, made a chevron smaller.
- Made a small package for preexisting 1P78 Kashtan, 1PN931, PN93-1 Night Sight, PN23 and 1P29 with and without eyecap that decolorizes them and slightly adjusts the accuracy of said reticles.
(Slight changes for old reticles)
- 2D Scopes are available in 21:9 versions - low resolution, accuracy might be off.
If any 21:9 reticle appears squeezed in game, try installing normal version of that reticle.
(2D Reticles for 21 by 9 monitors -> "Reticle of choice")
Keep opening the folders - contained within the downloaded RAR folder - with the option of your choosing until you see gamedata folder show up. Drag it into your main Anomaly directory and overwrite everything. Only one option per scope can be installed (*if the scope has a 2D and 3D version however, both 2D and 3D file can be installed, since the source for the reticle is a different file for each version)
you can't install both 2D Scopes -> 2D ACOG -> 1 - Chevron and 2 - Crosshair at the same time.
you can't install both Red dots -> 1 - Small dots and 2 - Tiny dots at the same time.)
Update 26st of February 2021 (v5):
- Made 2 completely new PSO reticles with and without eyecap.
- Changed the base for previously added March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP reticles - the old ones are still included.
(2D Reticles -> 2D March -> Old ones -> "Chosen version 1 or 2")
- Adjusted and decolorized 1P78 Kashtan, 1PN931, PN93-1 Night Sight, PN23 and 1P29 with and without eyecap.
- Remade 1P78 Kashtan, 1PN931, PN93-1 Night Sight, PN23 and 1P29 with and without eyecap for 21:9 "support".
Update 21st of February 2021 (v4.2):
- Converted 2 preexisting PSO scopes to 21:9 "support" - the PSO-1M (no eyecup) and PSO-1M2-1.
Update of an update 20th of February 2021 (v4.1):
- Converted included 2D Reticles for 21:9 monitor "support" - resolution and accuracy might be bad.
Also, I have converted them by making the most simple cross equations, I don't ACTUALLY know if they are going to have correct aspect ratios in 21:9. 👀
Update 20th of February 2021 (v4):
- Updated all red dots options, if possible - some were missing or not working.
- Blue and turquoise tints on sights aren't a part of BaS anymore (excluding Kemper) - now sight cleaning mainly removes dark, transparent texture from few sights.
- Added 3 new 2D ACOG reticles - Crosshair, Horseshoe with shevron, Horseshoe with dot.
- 3D ACOG Reticle doesn't work - it was removed altogether.
- Added 2 new 2D and 3D March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP reticles.
- Added new 2D Leupold Mark 8 reticle (- gosh this thing feels good to shoot with 😂).
- Remade available Cobra reticles - closed the gaps between lines, made the lines thiner, changed the color a bit, made a chevron smaller.
- Added a pack that removes slightly green tint from PSO-1M (no eyecup) and PSO-1M2-1.
- Removed previosuly present tint from 2D Elcan Specter reticle (it's still visible on the preview below).
Update 2nd of December 2020 (v3 & v3.5):
- Removed green tint and dirt from Firefield Kemper XL-M Reflex Sight (all in one, no color option).
- Remade 2, 2D reticles: Leupold Mark 8 and ACOG.
- Remade 2, 3D reticles attachable on the M4 Butcher: Leupold Mark 8 and ACOG.
- Remade 3D reticle attached to the AK104: Sig Bravo 4.
- Made new 3D reticle for March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP (Marchf in-game) attachable on the M4 Butcher.
- Added small and tiny version for Micro T1's red dots used in tactical kits.
- All the aforementioned reticles had their accuracy checked and realigned if necessary.
Update 16th of May 2020 (v2):
- added 2 packs for tinted red dot sight's, that decrease the amount of color and dirt or remove color and dirt completely from the sight's window.
- added green versions of EoTech reticles.
- adjusted Tiny Dot Barska AC10632's model, so that the dot on the knob better aligns with the line above it (I was going crazy over it 😂).
Update 15th of May 2020 (v1):
- removed the slight glow around EoTech reticles, because it was - to put it simply - ugly.
- removed tiny smudges from the Elcan Specter reticle's edges.
- made 2 more versions of Elcan Specter reticle - dark and darker version.
- made another pack of even smaller red dots.
- made 2 new textures for Barska AC10632 Red Dot Sight to reflect which dot size is chosen.