I've decided to work on that mod because i miss Actor's Menu 4:3 (like before Update 4 Hotfix8) ONLY WITH XML CONFIGURATION FILES; TOTAL COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY MODS NOT MODIFYING FOLLOWING FILES : ui_inventory_16.xml and ui_actor_menu.xml Like you know, with 1.5.0 Update 4 H8, the DDS file ui_actor_menu.dds has changed, so the actor's menu is entire full screen. It is not really a problem, anyway it is a very good job. But i prefer to see a central menu 4:3 (my screen is of course in 16/9 mode) and so to have a view at right and at left like before Update 4 of Anomaly. My mod doesn't modify any DDS file, ONLY two XML files to display the Actor's menu like before using the Update 4 NEW DDS file and of course all advantages like sorting...
I advice to use a mod manager. If you don't, simply paste the gamedata folder present in my folder mod in your game directory.
If you are using mods modifying these file, don't forget to merge it.
We can find some Compatibility patches in the "Compatibility patches" folder :
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5__BMGIP_2.5 to work with my BMGIP addon V2.5 (Bart's Marble Gold Interface) Moddb.com
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5_HTS to work with HTS addon (Hunger, thirst, sleepiness bars) Moddb.com
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5_BMGIP_2.5+HTS to work with BMGIP 2.5 + HTS together. (this patch must be sure installed after BMGIP, HTS and Bart's Actor Menu 43).
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5_BNST1.7 to work with my BNST1.7 addon(Bart's New Sorting Tabs) Moddb.com
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5_BMGIP_2.5+BNST1.7 to work with my BMGIP 2.5 + my BNST 1.7 TOGETHER.
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5_HTS+BNST1.7 to work with HTS + my BNST together.
* CP_Bart's_Actor_Menu_43_V2.5_HTS+BNST1.7+BMGIP_2.5 to work with HTS + my BNST1.7 + my BMGIP 2.5 TOHETHER.
SEE Changelog.txt for updates.