Barney Gulch A2 map.
Barney Gulch alpha 2
I thought it would be a good idea to add a Read Me this time (sorry)
Alpha 2 changes:
This is a minor update to slightly improve textures, add the 357, crossbow, fix some terrain issues,etc. More importantly, I have tried to provide simpler installation.
-Fix warthog physics and view to more closely match original
-Add Gunner position
-Fix brush issues on bases
-Further refine textures
-Set Team Specific spawns
-Merge textures into BSP to allow simpler downloading/updates.
1) unzip barney_gulchA2.bsp to the "half-life 2 deathmatchhl2mpmaps" folder.
2) unzip the BG folder to the "half-life 2 deathmatchhl2mpmaterials" folder.
3) unzip the hoggm folder to the "half-life 2 deathmatchhl2mpmodels" folder.
4) VERY IMPORTANT: Now that you have unrared the files, go to the "half-life 2 deathmatchhl2mpmaterialsBG" folder (from Step 2) and move this hoggm folder to the "half-life 2 deathmatchhl2mpmaterialsmodels" folder.
* If you do not do step 4, the warthog will not have any textures.
NOTE: It seems that the Dedicated Server does not have the code for vehicles, so they will not show up if you host using the dedicated server. Hopefully this will be changed soon.
Big thanks to Cannonfodder for his vehicle tutorial and all those at hl2world.com for their advice and support. Updates will be released there first and I will try to respond to questions there.